Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel great, I ain't the one getting emotional over ABW money. You been crying for a month over stupid shit. Since the game over me and you interacting are over. Enjoy your night nigga
Niggs you fake appologized last time and robbed niggaz the next morning.

Your word is shit.

But my word is golden. The second I get a million, the first thing I'mma do is rob you. And I'll keep robbing you till I go under a million.

I think at this point.... in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly who I am. For instance tomorrow morning I could wake up to a donation from Sion, Whispering, Sanford.... Anybody.......

Come into this thread, nice and early, ask Goldie for a robber badge, then I'll... crack your fuckin' account wide-open in front of everybody on the forum....

You'll get me back course.... There will be shit talking..... Feelings caught..... More arguments...PM's......alliances.... It'll be crazy....

I'll prolly go broke again.......

But guess what..... Right about the time that I get another million...... Whether it's from donations or bets......

hopefully, you'll be getting money too......

Cuz guess what? I'll get another badge.......and crack your fuckin' account open again. 'Cause I'm fuckin' Du. I don't give a fuck about none of this shit. That's my business. That's what I do.

billbored.gif

Do what you want, I don't care. It's over.

I was on top, got knocked to the bottom. Came back and took on a gang of niggas and had them scrambling. In the process made other people get money. It was a hell of a week. Lets see how the Legion act on top now or will it be the same old thing.

Just keep me under a million.

And always know i can get a million the second I ask for it.

You already quit.

This is the very imbodiment of 'check mate'

Since the game over me and you interacting is over
I can understand why you would want that....

tenor.gif

I made you quit, I only quit cause it's too much crying going around. Like I said, do what you want nigga cause I don't care.

Made this nigga get angry and quit now that I'm done he wanna act like he still wanna play. Like I said, do what you want

Nigga said he was going to bed at 230, but had to get the last word at 430...

Like I keep saying.... He got nothing

@Goldie made enough in one night to keep the lights on for another month

Great job you petty bastards
That's the reason why this shit is popping.

Niggaz made the money important by being emotionally invested.

It's no surprise that the one nigga who can't handle his emotions don't wanna play no more "cuz everybody catching feelings"

If no one got mad for being robbed.... It wouldn't be as fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back