Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chi-town B you gotta slap that nigga around a few times b
du-slp-again-gif.82302

That's the reason why this shit is popping.

Niggaz made the money important by being emotionally invested.

It's no surprise that the one nigga who can't handle his emotions don't wanna play no more "cuz everybody catching feelings"

If no one got mad for being robbed.... It wouldn't be as fun

Yea you mf'er, you quit. You hate the fact I got one over on you and be flying into a legit rage. You took your ball and went home but now wanna act like you didn't. Even the one person who hate me more than you called you out on that so I'm not the only person who see it.

Only you was getting angry. I didn't, Sion didn't, Dubbz didn't. We just talked shit to each other and plotted on getting even while you went into a roid rage.

It's just a stupid game.....i'm out, too much crying been going on. @Ibex I gave you your loot back.

You quitting
Do what you want, I don't care. It's over.

you quitting
. Since the game over me and you interacting is over.

You quitting

I never quit....

I talkes shit... Called you a bunch of bitches but I never quit and kept saying I was coming back....

You keep trying to quit and say it's over cuz you got hit...

When I got hit I just talked shit..... Like I honestly don't understand what you expect here...

Niggaz not just gonna roll over cuz you robbed them... It's no fun if no one cares.

But stop lying on me and saying I quit when I just posted 3 times of you quitting from the same day ..

I still got the pm of you pretending to quit to Sion

And if I go back a few more pages you still quitting....

You flat out lying.... Show me one post where I day it's over, I'm out, or I quit...

Just one.....I posted 3

Can you find 1?

If not stop lying bruh

This nigga saying he made me quit when I constantly said I was coming back.

I was talking shit the whole time, but not once did I claim anything was over or did I say anything to that would even hint it was over.

I can see how you read that wrong. But what I meant was I didn't want money from re-ups. I kept saying I wanted to make mines back on my own.

I had mad conversations going on and it was on the weekend when I really don't be on like that. Which is why I got on later with the Marlo gifs to make sure it was clear.

But if I'm in the betting thread making bets and in the store talking shit . It's clear I ain't quit.

I'll take that one though.....I ain't realize I worded it like that... But naw I ain't quit.

So you got that one..... But to be clear... No I did not quit, and I did not mean that I quit. And if you took that as me quitting I apologise on my behalf for the miscommunication

Last edited:
And nigga you said you was going to bed only to come back two hours later to last word...

We all make mistakes

Been saying this shit...

Nigga scared.... Won't post an address, time, nothing

I gave you the address, I don't know nothing about what that dirty foreigner talking about or why he's even getting involved, stupid mf'er don't know how to use google right

Stupid nigga really wanna fight over fake money but I'm the one taking this serious. Cut the bullshit nigga

Last edited:
But naw contradictory shit was said on both sides.....

Fuck everything that been said or done up to this point.

Where you stand?

You out or in?

But naw contradictory shit was said on both sides.....

Fuck everything that been said or done up to this point.

Where you stand?

You out or in?

I ain't say nothing contradictory, I said I wasn't playing anymore, you're the one running in and out the game. This means more to you then it does to me where you wanna fight over monopoly money. I see you really hate to lose.

Chi-town @ 2am: enough of this dumb shit I'm going to bed

Chi-town @430am : And another thing!!

ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back