Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, stay in the game.
naw, that just took the fun out of it.....

if you want it bad enough to spend $70

you got it, you won....spending $70 will 100% of the time beat me

i got two kids homie, my money tight as shit....

i wanna donate something to this software we got, but you just paid for that....so i mean i guess by proxy i did my part

you can't call everything feelings......

if anything is feelings...going in your pocket, breaking out your card, to beat internet niggaz in a internet game is feelings....

not doing so.....is normal as fuck
No it's not, what did what would would give us a W in the easiest possible way. We knew you'd never go buy anything back so we exploited that.

i do wanna say that this feeds my ego...

only my shit talking could motivate niggaz to spend $70 to shut me up.....

naw, that just took the fun out of it.....

if you want it bad enough to spend $70

you got it, you won....spending $70 will 100% of the time beat me

i got two kids homie, my money tight as shit....

i wanna donate something to this software we got, but you just paid for that....so i mean i guess by proxy i did my part

a win's a win
giphy.gif

I agree. I have one child but my money ain't tighttttttttttttt.

word, i mean i'll play MK games for the fuck of it, cuz i like a good game, but i have no delusions of grandeur at this point

as the team game goes.... we out

Josh you better give Kandy her $20 back or I swear for jebus I'll catch up to you before you board that plane to basic b

All 1's, wrapped in a rubber band with a bow on top

I agree. I have one child but my money ain't tighttttttttttttt.
lol, Kandy please....i say shit in jest 75% of the time....you can't take my words and justify dropping $70 bucks.....yal was already in the lead...

rofl.....

man maybe i should stop being a jerk...... no way no one should be dropping real dough out of spite...
and ohmars with that fake ass....."oh no they got me......"

man this nigga called race out her name for less....we supposed to believe he not mad about being jacked for $50???

rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back