Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
please let kandy keep her $70 worth of fake money....

i would hate to see that shit disappear becuz of money wars

Don't worry about my $70. I'm good for it.
It wouldve been blown on food that I don't need to be eating anyway.

Alls well in Kandy's account.
well shit if u got it like that......u coulda sent me the $70 for my birthday, i woulda gladly transferred my fake money to you and you woulda got the same result and made me look like a complete asshole in the process, and trust i would have gave absolutely not one fuck....

i would have HAPPILY turned on my great team for $70 real dollars....HAPPILY

EASILY.....

i'm dying laughing right now

I've spent way more money on WAY worse things. It's what I do because I can.
No one is harmed.

giphy.gif

I like how du claims he's not in his feelings but he's still going on about losing...................
cuz the shit's funny as fuck bruh... i think yall more in yall feelings than i am cuz i said fuck it....
You took pride in me handing you a win, why did you play?
what win did you hand me?
if you did, o well, i already forgot about that shit, i ain't take it that seriously...

well shit if u got it like that......u coulda sent me the $70 for my birthday, i woulda gladly transferred my fake money to you and you woulda got the same result and made me look like a complete asshole in the process, and trust i would have gave absolutely not one fuck....

i would have HAPPILY turned on my great team for $70 real dollars....HAPPILY

EASILY.....

i'm dying laughing right now

If we were friends, I would've. I just met you. I don't know you like that yet.

cuz the shit's funny as fuck bruh... i think yall more in yall feelings than i am cuz i said fuck it....

what win did you hand me?
if you did, o well, i already forgot about that shit, i ain't take it that seriously...
But your still typing comments...........it's ok b, you're hurt we see it. It's gonna be ok du.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back