Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day I am in my feelings.

My HAPPY ass feelings. We are ahead.
Go Team Szdfgkdnfknl!

giphy.gif

Jim is @Blactivity
Diddy is Me
That other guy is @Joshua Sanchez

and Judah behind tht guy but he in there!!![/QUOTE]

lmaoo

@Du you wanna transfer that stash b
what stash?, goldie gonna have to inform us of what's going on cuz as it stands they just have an 15 million stash

it's still not enough to rob us as we have like 8.8
but i mean we need verifications on what's gonna happen going forward..cuz i'm still willing to play for shits n giggles, but i know we ain't winning

yall discuss that shit amongst yourselves, i gotta go do some work shit for a minute, i'll be back in like 20

It's up to yall on if you wanna keep playin or wanna start over with new teams lol

I think we should just let Kandy be the new host cuz as we've learned, nobody on here is as petty as her lol

It's up to yall on if you wanna keep playin or wanna start over with new teams lol

I think we should just let Kandy be the new host cuz as we've learned, nobody on here is as petty as her lol

I can host next week. After that its back to work for me.

what stash?, goldie gonna have to inform us of what's going on cuz as it stands they just have an 15 million stash

it's still not enough to rob us as we have like 8.8
but i mean we need verifications on what's gonna happen going forward..cuz i'm still willing to play for shits n giggles, but i know we ain't winning
I ain't ask you for a break down of your opinion man

You quit. I respect it, Team Bad Guys still in however. Play for shits and giggles with ya own stash. Team stash needs to be moved to an active member

This guy

You quit. I respect it, Team Bad Guys still in however. Play for shits and giggles with ya own stash. Team stash needs to be moved to an active member

This guy
Looks like he doesnt wanna hand over the LOOT.
Great trust system yall have.

This guy
if the game stil going i'm still in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back