Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ain't working with us.
Well now maybe but thats yall fault for dogging him out!

Choose your people wisely B.

dude flipped early, he stopped participating and responding way before just now, and he gave no fux about anything he was involved in with the team...and lacked overall passion from the jump.....

it didn't take much to peep the direction it was going....

cut the grass the snakes will show

dude flipped early, he stopped participating and responding way before just now, and he gave no fux about anything he was involved in with the team...and lacked overall passion from the jump.....

it didn't take much to peep the direction it was going....

cut the grass the snakes will show
This is who yall chose though.

How y'all get to this point b?

We got CTB. Whether he wanna sabotage or not is on him but as the LEADER of this squad, I'm happy with what we got

When's the next game?

Do you see this @I Eat Smelly Vagina !

@Judge_Judah has been losing since losing been losing and he even made us lose his million.
We will never dog you like this Judah. We luh you.
Hey Hey...At least @Judge_Judah actually trying... you just aired his short comings all out in public ..for ALL of ABW to see..Never have I seen such public shaming..This even worse than when Cersei was made to walk naked thru her own kingdom on Game Of Thrones...

giphy.gif

:scust1:

Hey Hey...At least @Judge_Judah actually trying... you just aired his short comings all out in public ..for ALL of ABW to see..Never have I seen such public shaming..This even worse than when Cersei was made to walk naked thru her own kingdom on Game Of Thrones...

giphy.gif

:scust1:

I ain't say nothing he aint already said..

78dw26MrQpm1IqE-gLASxQ.png

Love you Ju Ju.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back