Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like remy before the contest....i was worried that she might not be as dedicated and competitive as us, cuz me and chi can go over board, but she's right there with us....she likes to have fun, and is getting along well....it's a match made in heaven

ctb was irritating me right before the contest, and pretty much dropped off the face of the earth once it started....

dude a diva....i don't think he cares one way or the other....the rest of us are invested.....
From the mountain's mouth @I Eat Smelly Vagina these supposed to be your man's.............

This is your fate @Remedy this'll be you in a few days, watch.

I'm not mudslinging I'm speaking the truth. Hence why you just shooting in the dark with random things.
i talk trash like i breath...it's nothing

hit dogs holla... it's like battleship...

i keep taking shots till i hit something....

and i'm tearing yall up....and taking notes....

keep talking

i talk trash like i breath...it's nothing

hit dogs holla... it's like battleship...

i keep taking shots till i hit something....

and i'm tearing yall up....and taking notes....

keep talking
Lmao you're delusional as shit b. I'm hitting you with facts, you're using heresay.

You're not as good at this as you think you are

speaking on my team, you needa worry about yours....

does last picked judah care about winning???

yall ain't even pick him....yall just got assigned dude

list them
I told yall chitown was expendable to you and chi and you ended up calling him a diva. You said that yourself, now if he's so easily shut out from the team for messing some events, yall will do the same to rem, she just missed the finals in that tournament................

I told yall chitown was expendable to you and chi and you ended up calling him a diva. You said that yourself, now if he's so easily shut out from the team for messing some events, yall will do the same to rem, she just missed the finals in that tournament................
remy care about winning, chi don't

core differences

remy care about winning, chi don't

core differences

I did at first, now I'm doing everything to bring the team crashing down. You better hope my schedule doesn't clear up before this is done. Don't let me be a judge in the MK battles cause their team will win every time.

you take me far too seriously
its okay baby bear.
I'm the big bear.
giphy.gif

ok i'm done for the day i got what i wanted...

@TheMasterKey

i had suspicions ctb was working against us

here's proof
upload_2017-8-2_12-23-31.png

i'd like to request he not be chosen to be a judge in anything going forward....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back