Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, send me back my million
giphy.gif

what million?

Seems like you and @Remedy are expendable to your team..............
remy the mvp right now.....she like my favorite poster on the board since this shit started.....

awesome person, that's fucked up that you think that about her.....shows that u really don't know her

remy the mvp right now.....she like my favorite poster on the board since this shit started.....

awesome person, that's fucked up that you think that about her.....shows that u really don't know her
Oh so in other words she's just you and chicity's cashcow?

And I see you didn't mention chi-town at all..............very telling

Oh so in other words she's just you and chicity's cashcow?

And I see you didn't mention chi-town at all..............very telling
again, those are horrible words, why do you seek the negativity in every situation?....she's strong teammate, a great person, she's smart as shit......doesn't miss anything.....and works well with the group...we're all on the same page....

i'm very fortunate to be on her team, i'd hate to be going against her....

again, those are horrible words, why do you seek the negativity in every situation?....she's strong teammate, a great person, she's smart as shit......doesn't miss anything.....and works well with the group...we're all on the same page....

I'm just calling it how I see it.

She just missed the finals!

THASSA LIE!

Stop making this into something else du, the fact of the matter is that rem and ctb are nothing to you and chicity.
i like remy before the contest....i was worried that she might not be as dedicated and competitive as us, cuz me and chi can go over board, but she's right there with us....she likes to have fun, and is getting along well....it's a match made in heaven

ctb was irritating me right before the contest, and pretty much dropped off the face of the earth once it started....

dude a diva....i don't think he cares one way or the other....the rest of us are invested.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back