Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

This part of why there will never be bipartisan unity....

GOP proposal

again i guess you dont know how bipartisanship works.

biden didnt even propse $2000 checks until trump. infact biden had his hand in the legislation that reduced checks to $600

what makes you think he wouldnt agree to $1000 after doubling down on $2000 just weeks ago?

again i guess you dont know how bipartisanship works.

biden didnt even propse $2000 checks until trump. infact biden had his hand in the legislation that reduced checks to $600

what makes you think he wouldnt agree to $1000 after doubling down on $2000 just weeks ago?

You will see all kinds of off the wall proposals from the GOP in the next 4 years...forgive me in advance for not pinning them on Biden

I always had a crazy idea that this is how negotiations went

One said says a number, then the other side says another, then the first side......

For me Bernie sums up how I feel:
“The issue is not bipartisanship or not,” Sanders said. “The issue is, are we going to address the incredible set of crises and the pain and the anxiety which is in this country?… If Republicans want to work with us, they have better ideas on how to address those crises, that’s great. But, to be honest with you, I have not yet heard that.”

“All of us will have differences of opinion. This is a $1.9 trillion bill. I have differences and concerns about this bill. But, at the end of the day, we’re going to support the president of the United States, and we’re going to come forward, and we’re going to do what the America people overwhelmingly want us to do,” he added.

Sanders noted how across the board Americans “know this country is in trouble.”

I always had a crazy idea that this is how negotiations went

One said says a number, then the other side says another, then the first side......

For me Bernie sums up how I feel:
“The issue is not bipartisanship or not,” Sanders said. “The issue is, are we going to address the incredible set of crises and the pain and the anxiety which is in this country?… If Republicans want to work with us, they have better ideas on how to address those crises, that’s great. But, to be honest with you, I have not yet heard that.”

“All of us will have differences of opinion. This is a $1.9 trillion bill. I have differences and concerns about this bill. But, at the end of the day, we’re going to support the president of the United States, and we’re going to come forward, and we’re going to do what the America people overwhelmingly want us to do,” he added.

Sanders noted how across the board Americans “know this country is in trouble.”
I saw that interview live this morning on ABC. And Bernie is absolutely right. They have to negotiate in good faith which they are not doing by offering up a $600B counter offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back