Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's high time to go the non-republican route at this point. They've had 10 days to come to the table with something respectful and they didn't do that.

Try again on a bill that's not as immediately consequential.
I hear ya but 10 days ain't shit, considering they still ironing put the details on committees and such

I def think it needs to go in b4 the impeachment starts

I feel you on that, and I'd be more understanding if they came with a serious counter. Seeing as they didn't, who knows how long they'll try to drag it out. Best to move now and avoid all of that.
Yeah

Its also telling that only 10 senators signed on to the counter. Shows the other 40 aren't on board

This gonna be a interesting week as Pelosi and Schumer have shown to be more aggressive than the WH

If both sides are truly negotiating it makes sense. One side always starts out high and the other starts out low and whoever has the most leverage usually get the better deal done in their side favor.

LLS they fuck around and even split the difference on the checks and send out $1,200 checks since dems want $1400 and reps want $1000.

Bitch please u just mad Trump lost and denied u 4 more years of I TOLD YOU SO lol

why would i be mad trump lost? i never voted for him or supported him????

not you calling me a bitch over two rich white mfers that wouldnt piss on your Black ass if you were on fire.

Black men are embarrassing.

strange watching a bunch of Black men just standing around patting the white mans back for dishing out crumbs and hallow platitudes of progress #embarrassing.

malcolm x died and left behind a bunch of pussy ass niggas. yuck

especially you two @SneakDZA and @Swiffness!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back