Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what will come out of it, but I was listening to the press secretary's daily briefing and she was sounding like they weren't going to budge on the income limits. Can't remember the exact analogy, but something to the effect of anything less will not help people in certain states or cities that need it.

Last edited:
Gave them time and a chance and the GOP tried to play silly and stall it out

I find no issue with how Dems went about this or how long it took, tho I know its gonna be a few folks who crying about not having this done on Jan 21st

Looking at ALM.....

Gave them time and a chance and the GOP tried to play silly and stall it out

I find no issue with how Dems went about this or how long it took, tho I know its gonna be a few folks who crying about not having this done on Jan 21st

Looking at ALM.....

They showed clips on TV of how rePugnicans did the same thing back in 09' wit Pres.Obama. i thi k it was the bail out and then the Healthcare in 12'. The bill that got passed had 0 shyt from dems on what they wanted, MULTIPLE crap loaded by rePugnicans.

Dems learned their lesson. They got played by their stall tactics.

Wait, so the big difference between the plans is money to reopen schools? Weren't Republicans the ones that were all gung ho about reopening schools?

Wait, so the big difference between the plans is money to reopen schools? Weren't Republicans the ones that were all gung ho about reopening schools?

Yup! Reopen...but we're only gonna provide 20 billion.

So now think about this...outta that 20 billion they were offering...how much you think was gonna go towards those private schools vs public? Especially public schools in black/brown areas?

It's a organization in DC offering a free bag of weed if you get the vaccine. Amtrak offering employees a cash bonus if they get the vaccine.

Not saying the vaccine is fucked up but shit like that just don't seem right to me.

Making sure people get vaccinated is pretty important in the middle of a pandemic. Given all the misinformation out there causing people to hesitate, it makes sense people are trying to incentivize getting the vaccine especially since it's not easy to mandate it for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back