Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to confirm if that $1,400 applies to kids too.

So basically if you already got your $600 check then you're getting an additional $1,400 for a total of $2,000.

If you haven't received your $600 check yet then the check you receive will just be the full $2,000.

On the $600 checks it counted adults and kids the same so I'm guess that the additional $1,400 might count them the same too.

Our $600 stimmy was $3,600 since we're a family of 6 so this new Biden stimmy should be $8,400

Both sides are the same though

:js4:

Expanding the Child Tax Credit.

Niggas bout to get the biggest tax refund they've ever got this year.

Also this can easily pass through the Senate with a simple majority vote which The Dems have and be done before the end of January before most people even file so it can be applied to this years refund.

Also the current Child Tax Credit has a cap of $2,000 per child. So at minimum that's an additional $1,000 for every child. Not bad.

Here's a good article on the impact on a $15 minimum wage

You realize this is pretty much saying what I said all along right? Raising the minimum wage cause businesses to have to raise their prices which hurts some businesses and some customers. The people that were helped were people that were working multiple minimum wage jobs, and they didn't even take more money. They actually cut their hours.

So again, I think they should raise the minimum wage, but it's not this universal boon that you seem to think it is.

If I had the time I’d love to dig up all those posts where people said half the things on this list wouldn’t happen under Biden.

You might need to find that because I don't think any of those things are things that people faulted Biden on. His weak points have been with regards to holding Republicans accountable, passing good healthcare reform, tax reform, reigning in corporate/bank corruption, strong criminal justice reform, etc...

I didn't know he was going to increase the child tax credit though. That's a good thing, though its probably better for the middle class than the poor.

Biden is trying to put money in peoples pockets in multiple ways that's for sure

Last edited:
No Lies. That fat bastard was walking around with the Rona like shit was cool, probably butt-ass naked too.

I'm torching EVERYTHING in there that's not an artifact.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back