Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol They rewarding that dude for wasting a whole lot of money losing to one of the scummiest people in the government right now.

Its S.C. bruh. Was born & raise from there. Jesus could've ran against Sissy Graham and would lose.

Stacey Abrams raised a lot of money and lost when she ran for governor. But look where she at now and her impact. Its about the long game. Bruh made that race VERY competitive. That in itself is a surprise. Like Stacey, he's became a stand out star in party. They need new blood, with a new direction.

Trump is gonna clog his arteries with 10x the McD just so he can die before he’s out of office... I can’t imagine that he’s gonna finish his term and get away with no charges of something... so many rumors of him being scared of investigation, pardoning himself and his whole family... something is up...

But he still hasn’t defunded the police so...

?

I'm waiting for niggas to complain about the minimum wage. I told niggas that Democrats will be able to easily make the minimum wage $15 on day one and the only thing that was holding that back is Senate Republicans.

Now I bet niggas are gonna complain about the stimmy not being $2K but last time I checked $600 + $1,400 = $2,000 plus this doesn't mean that we won't see another stimmy in February or March. It's likely that we get another stimmy around March right when niggas start getting their tax refunds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back