Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Biden has a team that gonna go thru every part of the WH and blowtorch that muthafucca. That's the only to disinfect...sanitize...vaccinate all the...

Covid
SARS
Ebola
Spanish flu
Zombie virus
Athletes foot

...pretty much any and every bacterial/viral shyt that orange goblin unleashed in that building.

Fuck that year that bitch down

I'm sure there are probably a lot of them. It basically gives them a pass to exercise their hatred w/ impunity. I got stuck w/ an Eastern Kentucky, redneck, racist roommate in college and he was going to school to be FBI. To this day I wonder if he ever made it, and if so, how many niggas he's fucked over.

I'm sure there are probably a lot of them. It basically gives them a pass to exercise their hatred w/ impunity. I got stuck w/ an Eastern Kentucky, redneck, racist roommate in college and he was going to school to be FBI. To this day I wonder if he ever made it, and if so, how many niggas he's fucked over.

I remember about a PDF file someone sent me in '14, a copy file from a declassified investigation report done by the Bureau or the Agency (I don't exactly remember) thay spoke about massive infiltrations of white suprematists cells done openly within the ranks of the Bureau itself and varied police institutions across the U.S.A. since 2000.

The government was fully aware about this for twenty years and none only they've done nothing against it, but they emboldered it in so many ways. Trump's bottomless stupidity has nearly exposed them out all and now they're trying to wash away from their free bullet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back