Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

They cant pass mininum wage without 60 votes anyway so it doesnt matter...

But a federal $15/hr minimum wage is an awful idea. If you're getting paid 12.50 an hr in el paso youre doing pretty good. No reason for the federal govt to put your job in danger.

If seattle, miami, ny want a 15, 16, 20 dollar minimum wage, then thats great for them. And im for raising the min. wage to a reasonable amount...15 isnt that number.

Everything else is good tho. Wouldve liked to see more to create jobs.

'Enjoy it virtually': DC mayor urges Americans to stay home for Biden's inauguration

“I want to reiterate my request to Americans enjoy this 59th inauguration of the president of the United States and the vice president of the United States at home. Enjoy it virtually on January 20th,” Bowser said. “We know this is the right request for our public safety and our public health.”

PHOTOS: Viewing stands dismantled as Bidens plan COVID-safe inauguration festivities

But this week, work crews actually worked on taking some erected structures down.

On Tuesday, workers broke down the reviewing stands that were put in place in front of the White House for the 2021 Presidential Inaugural Parade.

The presidential inauguration committee has urged people not to travel to Washington, D.C. and instead is planning live-streamed programming.

Doubt if anyone was gonna show up anyway.

They need to cancel or heavily scale back this inauguration.

Biden in the most covid risk demographic since he's pushing 80 and Trump convinced his MAGAt terrorist base that he's some demonic pedophile and already wants his head on a plate. Like Biden or not I don't see this ending well.

They need to cancel or heavily scale back this inauguration.

Biden in the most covid risk demographic since he's pushing 80 and Trump convinced his MAGAt terrorist base that he's some demonic pedophile and already wants his head on a plate. Like Biden or not I don't see this ending well.

They already said he just taking a short walk to the WH and there is no ceremony due to COVID protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back