Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
In preparation for President-elect Joe Biden to drop a sweeping immigration reform bill as soon as he enters office, congressional Democrats and advocates are drafting legislation, taking the temperature of Republicans — and gearing up for what they hope will be the defining chapter in a decadeslong battle to pass a pathway to citizenship for all undocumented immigrants.

Biden has said he plans to “immediately” introduce an immigration bill after taking office on Wednesday. And top Latino and immigrant advocacy groups who’ve seen details of the coming package said they were stunned by the boldness of Biden’s plan.-politico

Biden has STUNNED advocacy groups with the boldness in his IMMIGRATION BILL.

This don’t look like a executive order to me. It’s ok breh I knew when you was typing all that bullshit in them threads you didn’t know what you was talking about. I don’t blame you. Here take these thumbs up:cont:

FYI I’m not even mad he’s doing it.

Bruh, you're taking shit out of context. We were specifically talking about a list of executive orders that Biden said he would push on Day 1. One of those EOs was that he would grant protections to the Dreamers. What you just quoted was discussion specific to that EO.

What he's doing here is something completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back