Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the last time we fought Canada they had a feast in the White House before setting it on fire
Cut the bullshit. We all know if it were go down between America and Canada we absolutely destroy them fuckers.

Only time niggas wanna be proud to be American is during the Olympics and when talks of war pop up. Hilarious
I’m a proud American period. Like I said don’t let that shit those crackers pulled yesterday fool. We still are number 1.

You’re asking for logic from the illogical.

Can either of you post an example of someone saying that Biden would be worse than Trump. I know several people had the sentiment that Biden would still be bad. Maybe one or two believed he wouldn't be much better than Trump. I don't recall anyone saying he'd be worse. Are ya'll just making up shit now?

Can either of you post an example of someone saying that Biden would be worse than Trump. I know several people had the sentiment that Biden would still be bad. Maybe one or two believed he wouldn't be much better than Trump. I don't recall anyone saying he'd be worse. Are ya'll just making up shit now?
Just wait for it. They’ll be here soon enough.

Then again, usually when I stump them they get ghost or insult me so I don’t know if you’ll get a straight response.

Last edited:

Idk if anyone said it would be worse but as you said several said it would be "just as bad"...same shit some were saying in 2016 that Trump wouldn't be any worse or cause any more damage than any previous president...and I think it's safe to say they were wrong as fuck

How long does it take this stuff to go through, dude only has 2 weeks
I think 25th amendment can be invoked immediately. Just got to have Pence and a majority of the cabinet draw up the papers and it’s a wrap to my understanding.

Impeachment though would take way too long. They only pushing that narrative to show they serious about getting him out.

Her dumb ass saw a dude with a gun pointed at her and she still tried it. Joy Reid said it best, white people have no fear of any type of law enforcement
And they say we have no respect for law enforcement, smh.

Imagine a black person continuing to approach an officer when they got their gun drawn. Hell, we can’t even walk away and avoid getting shot.

Yea fuck dude and get him out, fuck him. All that.

But lets take a look at the political games being played here.

The only reason they are pushing getting rid of trump with less than 15 days to go is because that will disqualify trump from being allowed to run for any public office.

So this is all because the dems dont wanna see trump run again in 2024, cause love him or hate him, that mfer is a force. 74 mil votes is no joke.

And even republicans might get behind this, because some of them want to run for president and trump running in 2024 would mean no other republican has a chance.

This aint a bad move btw. Im all for avoiding trump running in 2024. Just pointing out this has nothing to do with the country being in danger today like they saying it is.

Last edited:
Bitch was like...

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back