Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so you've actually seen our capabilities first hand or do you just read about them from the comfort of your own desk?

Both. Believe me when I say that Trump's lack of understanding of how we match up to certain rival nations could be one of the most dangerous things about him, and that everyone at my company breathed a sigh of relief when he lost the election for completely different reasons than everyone else.

Both. Believe me when I say that Trump's lack of understanding of how we match up to certain rival nations could be one of the most dangerous things about him, and that everyone at my company breathed a sigh of relief when he lost the election for completely different reasons than everyone else.

Dude.... I get the whole "big ass kid with toys to advanced for them to understand" logic but that aint the point. We saw that with 44 and his drones.

Trump aint the guy that's going to formulate strategy or implement a plan of action.

Trump wouldn't have been in no way shape or form going to be doing anything beyond signing off High Value Targets.

The lessons learned from 23 years of perpetual conflict would have been a sight to behold, I do know that.

23 years of advancing our Air Defense Artillery alone. It don't even take us 4 weeks to Table VIII no more.

That is if it's a fair fight and not the world against the US of course.

Dude.... I get the whole "big ass kid with toys to advanced for them to understand" logic but that aint the point. We saw that with 44 and his drones.

Trump aint the guy that's going to formulate strategy or implement a plan of action.

Trump wouldn't have been in no way shape or form going to be doing anything beyond signing off High Value Targets.

The lessons learned from 23 years of perpetual conflict would have been a sight to behold, I do know that.

23 years of advancing our Air Defense Artillery alone. It don't even take us 4 weeks to Table VIII no more.

That is if it's a fair fight and not the world against the US of course.

I'm not going to get into specifics. I'm sure you can understand why. Let me just use a metaphor.

The U.S. is basically that bully that seems tough because he's been beating up on weaker kids for years. Meanwhile another kid that was weak at one time has basically spent all those years studying the bully, learning what he does, and then going to the gym and training everyday to be able to do what the bully does and counter everything the bully does. No one really knows who would win until the two fight, but the people who actually know a little about the other kid's training know the bully better think twice before fucking with him.

The senators and congresspeople that stood there and still objected to Bidens win need to get thrown out of public office.

The facts are that all these votes got audited and court cases got thrown out cause proof of voter fraud could not be proven.

So what did they sit there and object too? This aint no fucking internet debate where youre allowed to use the bible to prove the bible is gods word. Yall real elected officials who hold office. Yall cant just throw proof out the window and object to peoples votes just cause you want there to be fraud.

This shouldnt be allowed. All these mfers need to get kicked out

Last edited:
I'm not going to get into specifics. I'm sure you can understand why. Let me just use a metaphor.

The U.S. is basically that bully that seems tough because he's been beating up on weaker kids for years. Meanwhile another kid that was weak at one time has basically spent all those years studying the bully, learning what he does, and then going to the gym and training everyday to be able to do what the bully does and counter everything the bully does. No one really knows who would win until the two fight, but the people who actually know a little about the other kid's training know the bully better think twice before fucking with him.

Yeah for the sake of infosec this convo cant get too specific.

I dig the sentiment and agree to an extent depending on who it is.

The senators and congresspeople that stood there and still objected to Bidens win need to get thrown out of public office.

The facts are that all these votes got audited and court cases got thrown out cause proof of voter fraud could not be proven.

So what did they sit there and object too? This aint no fucking internet debate where youre alllwed to the bible to prove the bible is gods word. Yall real elected officials who hold office. Yall cant just throw proof out the window and object to peoples votes just cause you want there to be fraud.

This shouldnt be allowed. All these mfers need to get kicked out
Which, more than anything, is the reason why they should be expelled. They know this was nothing more than political theater and self-preservation, done nothing more than to incite a mob. They are complicit in this shit and should answer for this, not just Donnie Dickless.

Worst part about it is, trump dont even give af. Right now he is plotted his next move.
HIS next move should be lawyering the fuck UP. If Letita James was motivated before to hit him with charges on charges, she should be Super Saiyan powered now.

I want to see the FULL POWER of the law to come down on him AND his three eldest once Jan 21 hits.

HIS next move should be lawyering the fuck UP. If Letita James was motivated before to hit him with charges on charges, she should be Super Saiyan powered now.

I want to see the FULL POWER of the law to come down on him AND his three eldest once Jan 21 hits.

Yea. Anything can happen after January 20th.

But rn he is the potus and i kno he feels damaged and betrayed. He is in a very dangerous mental state. He always doubles down. He is prolly at his most unstable rn. I expect him to go big, he might attack iran.

Yea. Anything can happen after January 20th.

But rn he is the potus and i kno he feels damaged and betrayed. He is in a very dangerous mental state. He always doubles down. He is prolly at his most unstable rn. I expect him to go big, he might attack iran.

Don't care what he does from this point.

It would be nice if a lot of those older members would die already. Fuck is taking so long?

Real talk. It's just a fact at this point. This country has not shot at getting better until a lot of the older people in control die. Some of these people are in their 70s meaning they were happily living during a time when blacks and other nonwhites were legally second class citizens. In their eyes, any little half measure they give us is progress. They feel they're doing us a favor with the little bullshit they pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back