Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me yesterday as all that shit was happening
tenor.gif

At this point, EXPULSIONS from Congress need to take place. This mockery has gone on far enough. The entire PLANET is laughing at how trash this government - and the law enforcement bodies that are supposed to work with it - have shown how to be.

Raphael Cruz, with about 70 of members of Congress (most of which on the Trash Ol Party side) should be EXPELLED from office, with their benevolent leader, Donnie Dumbass, not only facing impeachment proceedings TODAY, but TREASON charges after January 20th.

Enough is fucking ENOUGH.

At this point, EXPULSIONS from Congress need to take place. This mockery has gone on far enough. The entire PLANET is laughing at how trash this government - and the law enforcement bodies that are supposed to work with it - have shown how to be.

I am Canadian and I concur. The entire world is laughing at y'all.

In comparison, the jokes we made about the Georges W. Bush Era back then were cute.

giphy (20).gif

Today’s word of the day: Treason

noun:
the offense of acting to overthrow one’s government or to harm or kill its sovereign.

a violation of allegiance to one’s sovereign or to one’s state.

the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you support the MAGA coalition of mammals, you are NOT allowed to tell me that the actions of yesterday was anything OTHER than TREASON.

All Senators and Representatives of Congress that have egged this on with claims of voter fraud need to be EXPELLED from Congress, starting with Raphael Cruz.

Donald John Trump (yes, I am THIS serious to invoke his full government name) should be impeached TODAY, then removed, THEN charged with the crime of treason on January 21st, 2021, when he no longer has immunity....along with the HUNDREDS of crimes he’s committed during his time in office. His empire needs to be liquidated to pay back the American people for all the taxpayer money he has flat-out misappropriated over the last four years.

Any non-Congressional human that stepped foot inside that building yesterday must ALSO be charged with treason.

Every Congressperson that holds a title should no longer hold leadership in this Congress. Re-votes are needed for Speaker of the House, Senate Minority and Majority, as well as Minority and Majority WHIPs. Their squabbling over the last few months contributed to this as well.

Finally, the DC police force should be FULLY defunded, pending a full federal investigation about their mishandling of their duties. Funds will be re-allocated based on remaining officers fit to serve the people of the District of Columbia.

These proceedings are only the beginning to how to fix the pitch-black stain made on this country yesterday.

Last edited:
You know we would fuck Canada up in war. Don’t let the bullshit them crackers pulled fool you. We still number 1

No we're not. Stop believing that hype and bullshit. The only places America is number 1 is portion of population in prison, money spent on the military (military power and capability is highly debatable), and cases/deaths from COVID. None of those are things to be proud of.

No we're not. Stop believing that hype and bullshit. The only places America is number 1 is portion of population in prison, money spent on the military (military power and capability is highly debatable), and cases/deaths from COVID. None of those are things to be proud of.

Uhhh... Your pessimism has allowed you to speak on a topic you obviously know nothing about.

Other countries may have the numbers but they do not have the tech and resources to sustain a long drawn out campaign.

Zerg Rushes only work if you have an inside man letting them through the gates.

Uhhh... Your pessimism has allowed you to speak on a topic you obviously know nothing about.

Other countries may have the numbers but they do not have the tech and resources to sustain a long drawn out campaign.

Zerg Rushes only work if you have an inside man letting them through the gates.

Bruh, I work for the defense industry specifically with with tech and intelligence. With all due respect, shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back