Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea fuck dude and get him out, fuck him. All that.

But lets take a look at the political games being played here.

The only reason they are pushing getting rid of trump with less than 15 days to go is because that will disqualify trump from being allowed to run for any public office.

So this is all because the dems dont wanna see trump run again in 2024, cause love him or hate him, that mfer is a force. 74 mil votes is no joke.

And even republicans might get behind this, because some of them want to run for president and trump running in 2024 would mean no other republican has a chance.

This aint a bad move btw. Im all for avoiding trump running in 2024. Just pointing out this has nothing to do with the country being in danget today like they saying it is.
Did not know this. Even more likely it will happen than I thought then. Cause after this none of those Republicans want Trump muddying the waters when 2024 comes around.

Idk if anyone said it would be worse but as you said several said it would be "just as bad"...same shit some were saying in 2016 that Trump wouldn't be any worse or cause any more damage than any previous president...and I think it's safe to say they were wrong as fuck

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on some people on this board being able to see nuance or levels to shit. It is what it is.

As for the 25th amendment talk, I don't see the point. Trump doesn't really do shit anyway, and them getting him out of office won't stop him from being able to reach the masses and incite shit. If anything that would make it worse. Impeachment would be a better idea. It probably wouldn't lead to much, but it would be making him the first president to ever get impeached twice in the same damn term. He might die from that. lol

I'm not going to get into specifics. I'm sure you can understand why. Let me just use a metaphor.

The U.S. is basically that bully that seems tough because he's been beating up on weaker kids for years. Meanwhile another kid that was weak at one time has basically spent all those years studying the bully, learning what he does, and then going to the gym and training everyday to be able to do what the bully does and counter everything the bully does. No one really knows who would win until the two fight, but the people who actually know a little about the other kid's training know the bully better think twice before fucking with him.
Aye bruh, do you think you could get me a job where you work at? I'm a hard worker and fast learner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back