Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh stop defending corporate democrats this hard.

The democrats got some really good forward thinking and young elected officials I really like. Its gonna be dope when they finally take over the party officially in a few years.

But the power structure of the dems right now is still in the hands of corporate democrats. Their title says it all.

Corporate dems are better then republicans. For sure. No debate. But i aint about to celebrate them being in power either.

Bruh stop defending corporate democrats this hard.

The democrats got some really good forward thinking and young elected officials I really like. Its gonna be dope when they finally take over the party officially in a few years.

But the power structure of the dems right now is still in the hands of corporate democrats. Their title says it all.

Corporate dems are better then republicans. For sure. No debate. But i aint about to celebrate them being in power either.

You're problem is that you think Democrats act as a single entity like how Trump followers follow Trump loyally. That's not how democrats operate.

The power is not in the hands of corporate Democrats. They are simply the speakers/leaders.

You need to stop looking at Democrats and republicans as the same. They are not the same.

Democrats and republicans do not govern the same.

You're problem is that you think Democrats act as a single entity like how Trump followers follow Trump loyally. That's not how democrats operate.

The power is not in the hands of corporate Democrats. They are simply the speakers/leaders.

You need to stop looking at Democrats and republicans as the same. They are not the same.

Democrats and republicans do not govern the same.

Aight

As soon as somebody attempts to hold Republicans accountable we get hit with Republican talking points about worshipping Democrats???

Do you niggas not see how silly this looks?

You don't have to invoke both sides when one side gets dragged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back