Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking off a federal judge when Trump packed the courts is stupid. Should've been Doug Jones or Sally Yates.

Sally Yates was temporarily a member of Trump's Administration. She was never gonna be the next AG if you ever wanted any of Trump's Administration brought to justice.

Doug Jones would've been a decent pick but he could easily be used in other aspects. Plus the team behind Garland is very solid.

I don't think she wants to empower the police, but she also doesn't want the city to burn. I got people down there. Even the ignant ones say the shit is complicated. She's caught between a Governor that's looking for a reason to send the National Guard to ATL and a bunch of people ready to blow (some for righteous reasons others not so much).

so does anyone know what dems are proposing to do with control over both chambers???

no medicare for all, no green new deal,
no cut defense spending, no overturning of immigration detention centers
????????????????????????

what was the point?

I don't think she wants to empower the police, but she also doesn't want the city to burn. I got people down there. Even the ignant ones say the shit is complicated. She's caught between a Governor that's looking for a reason to send the National Guard to ATL and a bunch of people ready to blow (some for righteous reasons others not so much).

shut up

I'm waiting for him to say something stupid on Twitter that can be construed as instigating violence so they can have one more thing to charge him with when he's out of office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back