Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then you need to look at the even bigger picture then.
Well what do you say to black farmers who hated the guy Biden put in the Agricultural Seat after said same guy left them to suffer during Obama's administration?

What do you say to black voters who felt belittle when told in that call their issues are essentially level 1 priority... trust the process sometimes works in basketball and doesn't have a great track record in politics...

Lol, there was no debate to be had. I agreed with u. The Dem leadership are soft pussies who don’t serve the people and one has to apply some level of optimism to think they will do good things.

Repulicans can be loathsome, but when it’s time to use power to serve their corporate overlords, they don’t fuck around.
Word they dont aim for incrementalism

Lol, there was no debate to be had. I agreed with u. The Dem leadership are soft pussies who don’t serve the people and one has to apply some level of optimism to think they will do good things.

Repulicans can be loathsome, but when it’s time to use power to serve their corporate overlords, they don’t fuck around.

You are literally blaming Democrats for what you are acknowledging Republicans are.

You are convinced that Republicans are the real strong leaders but that's not the case man.

Republicans are the real weak bitches.

Republicans are the ones who can't win elections without cheating or voter suppression.

You are looking at the results of republican corruption and looking at The Democrats like there was a button to push to stop any of it.

Look around at the makeup of the United States. It's 2021 and the makeup of our country is and has been changing for a minute now but you are still viewing our government as if this is the 1950's and you need to get past that mindset. Republicans govern like it's the 1950's and you're upset at Democrats because they won't play along? One party wants us to live in the 20th century and the other party wants you to afford to live in an inclusive country and a safe planet yet you will run and believe all of those 1950 Republican talking points and as soon as Democrats are up you have reservations?

Do you see what I'm saying?

Honestly you don't really need to read anything. Take on look at Congress and ask yourself when in the last 30 years would Republicans or Democrats in Republican ran states would ever sign off on Puerto Rico statehood?
I'm just referring to the ppl themselves and their desires... whether they have control or not

Well what do you say to black farmers who hated the guy Biden put in the Agricultural Seat after said same guy left them to suffer during Obama's administration?

What do you say to black voters who felt belittle when told in that call their issues are essentially level 1 priority... trust the process sometimes works in basketball and doesn't have a great track record in politics...

I say read the political room...........

I'm just referring to the ppl themselves and their desires... whether they have control or not

And why do you think that so many Puerto Ricans are reluctant to become a state? What entity over here do you think turns them away so much?

You are literally blaming Democrats for what you are acknowledging Republicans are.

You are convinced that Republicans are the real strong leaders but that's not the case man.

Republicans are the real weak bitches.

Republicans are the ones who can't win elections without cheating or voter suppression.

You are looking at the results of republican corruption and looking at The Democrats like there was a button to push to stop any of it.

Look around at the makeup of the United States. It's 2021 and the makeup of our country is and has been changing for a minute now but you are still viewing our government as if this is the 1950's and you need to get past that mindset. Republicans govern like it's the 1950's and you're upset at Democrats because they won't play along? One party wants us to live in the 20th century and the other party wants you to afford to live in an inclusive country and a safe planet yet you will run and believe all of those 1950 Republican talking points and as soon as Democrats are up you have reservations?

Do you see what I'm saying?
Nah

Actually we can start by voting..............

In this instance voting for what?

The people have spoken and these are the results. There is an expectation that the individuals that hold these positions will act on behalf of the people who voted them in, that's all I'm saying.

The promise was a 2k stimmy, what's wrong with demanding that?

FrankSaneFossa-size_restricted.gif

What kind of answer is that to the black farmers?

Did you see what Trump did to the farming industry as a whole this year? Have you seen the effect that the Panny has had on the farming industry as a whole this year?

At this present moment there is nothing concrete to gain specifically for Black Farmers. Not when the entire industry has been flipped on it's head.

The farming industry as a whole has to be stabilized before any Black farmers can reap whatever benefits may be coming to them.

What sense would it make to give anything tangible to Black Farmers right now or in the next 2 months while the farming industry is in the gutter?

Then when the farming industry is back on it's feet niggas are gonna be told that well we already hooked up the Black Farmers earlier. yeah but that was when the industry was shit.

If you gonna take care of us do it when we can maximize the returns on the investment. Don't throw us a bone when the tide is low and tell us to be happy when things get better and don't ask for more.

In this instance voting for what?

The people have spoken and these are the results. There is an expectation that the individuals that hold these positions will act on behalf of the people who voted them in, that's all I'm saying.

The promise was a 2k stimmy, what's wrong with demanding that?

My point was that voting and winning is not a moral victory at all. It should be celebrated for what it truly is. There are no moral victories in voting. Voting the last few months is how we got to where we are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back