Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've worked for the city of charleston before in SC. Let me tell you, these white folks had gotten so comfortable talking to black men who work for them, like they are idiots. I was getting city issued iPad for work and the head of IT which was a white women was talking to me in front of other niggaz like I was stupid.

Like I didn't know how to set up email on an ipad, I asked her a complex question and she deadass got irritated, like I was supposed to know my role as a black man and shut up. All the black dudes in the room started looking at the floor and all around, afraid to make eye contact.

I had just got hired and was being paid better than dudes who had been there forever but had just decided to take what's given. The black folks in the "big office" (city hall) had attitudes of not wanting to affiliate themselves with any black person that wasnt wearing a suit, less they be lumped in with the rest of the blacks by the whites.

I had a map layout of the city and you could see clearly how they would rig the counties would go to a huge neighborhood and block in two blocks to be considered outside of the district even tho they were around the corner from white folks in the district who's votes dictated what happened in that county.

And dude tryna blame a progressive movement for that loss..that's disgusting

Im not one to use the word hate because of it's strong connotation but I hate Charleston, SC with a passion.

I worked there for 3.5 years and it was one of the most segregated and ass backward places I've ever worked. The battery area I really despised the most though.... so much hypocritical bullshit just to get inside a bar or club down there. Maybe things have changed for the better since I was there in 04 but reading some of the comments makes me think not by much.

Im not one to use the word hate because of it's strong connotation but I hate Charleston, SC with a passion.

I worked there for 3.5 years and it was one of the most segregated and ass backward places I've ever worked. The battery area I really despised the most though.... so much hypocritical bullshit just to get inside a bar or club down there. Maybe things have changed for the better since I was there in 04 but reading some of the comments makes me think not by much.
Its worst cause the mayor died and a developer ran for mayor and won,.and started building massive condos all around down town,.they have condo that has a publix on the bottom floor, right around the corner from the battery.

So before where it was the wealthy conservative types, it's now mixed with the elitist liberal types. They have cafe's set up in some of the most dangerous hoods, they have smart homes directly accross the street from back da green.

So it's like, they move around like is unusual for blacks to be there. There will be old black people who have lived downtown for years and they will run by jogging and dont even acknowledge them folks with a head nod or hi.

And most of the bars and restaurants have dressed codes targeted at our demo..and when the uptick in visitors brought business for street vendors. They change the laws so you cant be independent and have to go through the SBB to sell anything on the street.

I'll be honest. I wish people like him could make their own country and all go there. Do you know how much better America would be if the Trumpsters were gone? We wouldn't have to worry about them, and politicians could stop with the bullshit half measures they take in pointless efforts to try and appease the people weighing everyone else down.
They can’t these country niggas depend on the states they claim to hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back