Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s committed to the lie though lol. Simple screenshot would have been more than enough but he makes it worse Lololololol
Nigga.... plot twist this is the man in question he is kin to patti labelle aint no way he ate patti pies or hesrd her sing

I won't put it like anything. Its a concerted effort that obviously worked if you felt aliened

I didn't nor did I see it as overly praising of black women. I saw a factual statement that didn't lessen or cheapen my involvement in the least

I don't get the division so I guess it didn't work on me

These niggas on some ""All Lives Matter"" shit....

Yeah this whole I’m not worried and everything is going to be fine shit is irking me for real. I wasn’t one to say go scorched earth against the Republicans, but this shit here is different. These niggas basically out here in the streets talking shit about you and you in the house talking about “well once the cops come they’ll be gone.”

Nah, get out there and curb stomp these niggas so the next niggas don’t get froggy.

Yeah this whole I’m not worried and everything is going to be fine shit is irking me for real. I wasn’t one to say go scorched earth against the Republicans, but this shit here is different. These niggas basically out here in the streets talking shit about you and you in the house talking about “well once the cops come they’ll be gone.”

Nah, get out there and curb stomp these niggas so the next niggas don’t get froggy.
I’m telling u time to play hardball

the whole Mark Esper getting fired and replaced by that clown doesnt sit right w me....Trump is stupid enough to ask homie to have the military hold him down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back