Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latinos and LGBT are black folks too.

You wanna know what he doing for Straight Black Americans.
Hmm moreso a name drop of what he'd want to do for blacks in general. I understand there are black latinos and LGBT, however when he makes mention of them he mentions each group if you will so for me just say I want to see better investing in black communities as opposed of just saying I want to do better investing in communities. Say our name essentially, not the groups we are also in.

He (Joe Biden) is not doing anything for Latinos, LGBTQ, Asians, or Native Americans. All of those things that you see have already been done and implemented.

Re-establishing and restoring a system or act that was already in place is an action but it is not an action based in creating a new effort. The effort already existed.

And look at the two thing you pointed out as specifics to Black people. Better policing and a way to foster stronger investment within urban areas is not specific to Black people. We are not the only people who will benefit from that. Doesn't matter if we're the majority who will benefit from it, it's not specific to us.

The only thing that is specific to Black people is reparations. Everything else benefits other groups as much as it benefits us.

And your point about Joe Biden pushing The House, Senate, and Justice Department is exactly the point I was making about it not being possible for Joe Biden to do a single one of those things for Black people by himself alone. It requires a major effort but niggas don't wanna hear that. They wanna kick and scream about specifics without even listening to their own arguments.
What I mean is if you can say for the latino community I want to make 11 million dreamers citizens that's wonderful and of course there is going to be black folks and it is going be of myriad of folks in there benefited and then he says for LGBT community I wanna see that you gain benefits also wonderful, black folks are benefited as well but when it comes to the actual name-drop

I'm just looking for him to say black people, African Americans, niggas, I want to do this to help your communities out a direct reference I guess if that makes any sense, I don't disagree with your thinking but it just would be nice like how he said without the African American community I wouldn't be here to hear him and other politicians say we need to make sure we take care of <name-drop> (black communities).

Am I making sense?

What happens if your Gay and a FBA?

What if you are bi-racial?

Do any of those people count as being Black or are we gonna keep segregating ourselves in the name of "Tangibles"?
Why wouldn't you be black? Its one of the many sub categories (for lack of a better word) that make up black folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back