Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood, crackas just pick any black culture to leech off of when they feel like it.
They just throw shit in a hat and say ima go with this one today.
OT Dude face is mad punchable

I'm just imagining how hilarious thanksgiving dinner is with Tom Hanks cracking jokes on his Jafakin son the whole time.

1.Money for small black businesses
2.Money for black farmers
3.Hold police accountable. Prosecute and convict
4.Easier ways to get business loans
5.More money for urban schools to give them better resources to be able to achieve on the next level
I like em all, though my only itch is the more money thing for urban schools. I work in the classroom for Trenton, NJ... we get close to 300 mill a year for the budget depending on the year. Usually it isn't the lack of money that's the problem but a mix of bad hiring, out of date tech, culturally unaware staff, and a lack of opportunity in the area to really push the idea of education being necessary to the forefront.

I would go so far as to add a helping to establish stronger connection between the trade schools and middle/high schools schools

Last edited:
I like em all, though my only itch is the more money thing for urban schools. I work in the classroom for Trenton, NJ... we get close to 300 mill a year for the budget depending on the year. Usually it isn't the lack of money that's the problem but a mix of bad hiring, out of date tech, culturally unaware staff, and a lack of opportunity in the area to really push the idea of education being necessary to the forefront.
Tech huh?
Like not enough laptops?

Tech huh?
Like not enough laptops?
For instance we got Chromebooks... cheap end of technology for laptops at least to me, anyone who knows better correct me, also hotspots work terribly where kids lose connection, but you toss in the issue of low fiber optics and the such too and that's the city's fault

I'm pretty sure his flock is calling her all sorts of "traitor"-like insults now.

honestly i want us to rewrite our constitution like chile. i would like the ppl to rise up and stop letting these mfers play in our faces. the power is with us. we saw what happens when ppl get tired of their conditions this summer. taking to the streets and demanding equity and more humane laws is what we should be vying for

like fred hampton said: peace to you, if youre willing to fight for it
Without a full fledged revolt or coup, re-writing the constitution isn’t happening. And as powerful as those uprisings were this summer, if the right people aren’t in power, that movement goes nowhere. You already saw Trump proposing sending in military to squash the protests. All of our people will be dead just like those protestors in dictatorial countries. There’s better ways to go about it without mass bloodshed. America is flawed, but it’s not die in mass immediately flawed.

This is where socializing and pushing change I described in my last post comes in. You’ve got to convince others that what you want is good for everybody. Like it or not, we’re all Americans, and we are the minority even to Hispanics now.

And I’m glad no one ideology has the power to change the entire country. If you feel like somehow we have the power to force our ideology you have to accept that they can also wield that power. And that’s a scary proposition to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back