Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out in the streets for the last hour.

Not since Obama's 2008 election has the people been THIS happy and hype to see someone elected.

I just remember the day after the 2016 election. New York was gloomy, silent, sad, and overall dejected. Today is the COMPLETE 180 of that. AND the day is nice!

We partyin ALL fuckin weekend! This goofy muhfucker is GONE!!!

@Los216 - if I had more than 1 mill to give, I'd fork that shit up. You earned it.

161t2o.gif
I hate you ?

Why answer? So you can hurl insults and post Tweets in response?

But I’ll just say this, that’s a loaded question. No one person can push Biden to the left. You support organizations that aggregate like minded people that will do that. BLM is getting stronger everyday so I think they’ll push for police reform. Joe will probably simply reinstate the Obama era regulations anyway which is an automatic win in that regard. Trump wouldn’t even listen to BLM. Another automatic win by having someone who will even acknowledge them and not call them terrorists.

AOC, Sanders, TYT, Justice Democrats, etc. will push Joe for Medicare for all and climate change reforms. Again, another automatic win by virtue of the election itself because he said he supports policies going in that direction already. He already did Obamacare once and will reinstate much of that. He campaigned on a public option for healthcare, reducing reliance on fossil fuels, etc.

Just to name a few.
@Race Jones care to respond since you asked the question?

Or are you just going to post a snarky gif or Tweet to absolve yourself of revealing your lack of intelligent rebuttal?

Hell I don't expect him to be at the inauguration, and do the traditional switching of power by leaving via chopper.

But like Michael Steele stated a couple of days ago...if he doesn't want to participate in those things...doesn't wanna show up to functions where former presidents attend...so be it. No one should care. B/c it'll be stain on him.

Black voters worked overtime in trying to save this so called democracy just to have white ppl talk about finally getting back to eating brunch in gentrified coffee shops in peace?????

i would be pissed if i voted!!! i stood in line for hrs for this shit?!!!?!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Meanwhile this thread is dead in the water cuz you never responded...

lol post some tweets in there Race

I've been out in the streets for the last hour.

Not since Obama's 2008 election has the people been THIS happy and hype to see someone elected.

I just remember the day after the 2016 election. New York was gloomy, silent, sad, and overall dejected. Today is the COMPLETE 180 of that. AND the day is nice!

We partyin ALL fuckin weekend! This goofy muhfucker is GONE!!!

@Los216 - if I had more than 1 mill to give, I'd fork that shit up. You earned it.

lol I know I wouldnt be out there for multiple reasons.. Be safe regardless tho fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back