Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black voters worked overtime in trying to save this so called democracy just to have white ppl talk about finally getting back to eating brunch in gentrified coffee shops in peace?????
i would be pissed if i voted!!! i stood in line for hrs for this shit?!!!?!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

You same pretty pissed now ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I've seen people dancing and getting super excited because Biden won. It's good that Trump is gone, but we shouldn't be excited. We did we win? The right to have our country run by a couple people who only look good because they were being compared to a cartoon villain. We should be embarrassed as a nation. It's bad enough that this country put someone like Trump into office in the first place, but almost half the country did everything they could to try and keep him there. This whole election season shows how fucked up this country are. In the Dem primaries, the candidates that actually wanted to make change and help people were treated like crackpots, and our hopes were pinned on a guy who specifically said he wouldn't change much because all because he was running against the orange Dick Dastardly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back