Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said. You don't know shit about black people to talk about prioritizing anything. You don't even acknowledge how we vote so how the fuck are you gonna say what Biden and Harris gonna do?

Just admit that you're an ignorant nigga that fell for a Tariq Nasheed okey doke. Your leader is a fucking scam artist fam.
More irrelevant deflection

"Immigrants built this country" - Biden

"Im not doing something only for black people nooOoo"

Address that ^^^

Stop DEFLECTING from that Los. I'll wait

Never celebrated a Presidential win b4, won't start now. There is a lot of reasons to celebrate so I wont berate the ppl who feel the need to

The country is headed in the right direction IMO and it can't be stressed enough that GA needs to turn out once again in Jan.

We got a long way to go but it isn't impossible.

161t2o.gif

More irrelevant deflection

"Immigrants built this country" - Biden

"Im not doing something only for black people nooOoo"

Address that ^^^

Stop DEFLECTING from that Los. I'll wait

Immigrants did help build this country. That's a fact. So did Black people. That's a fact.

You can't do anything only for black people in a country with 350M people in which black people are 13% of the population. Do you realize how ignorant you sound trying do do anything specifically for 13% of 350M people?

You act like we don't share this country with millions of other people. You're ignorant.

You're asking for tangibles when we don't live segregated lives in a country of 350M people.

Black people aren't isolated into a single spot in the fucking country you dumbass. We are already integrated into this society.

How the fuck are you going to address anything that would only apply to us and nobody else?

Black voters worked overtime in trying to save this so called democracy just to have white ppl talk about finally getting back to eating brunch in gentrified coffee shops in peace?????

i would be pissed if i voted!!! i stood in line for hrs for this shit?!!!?!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back