Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously don't know shit about black people. You still won't even acknowledge how the majority of us align and vote politically.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about so you just result to corny ass clap backs. You just a sad ass nigga. Get that hate out your heart. It ain't healthy.

Wtf?? My comment was about Biden and Harris and you deflected to what blk ppl do because you cant refute the fact both candidates SAID they aren't prioritizing us

None of your babble can change what they SAID

Wtf?? My comment was about Biden and Harris and you deflected to what blk ppl do because you cant refute the fact both candidates SAID they aren't prioritizing us

None of your babble can change what they SAID

Like I said. You don't know shit about black people to talk about prioritizing anything. You don't even acknowledge how we vote so how the fuck are you gonna say what Biden and Harris gonna do?

Just admit that you're an ignorant nigga that fell for a Tariq Nasheed okey doke. Your leader is a fucking scam artist fam.

They gonna pardon his bitch ass but the only thing I hope is that they let the case go on before they pardon him. Like prove he was guilty as fuck without a doubt before pardoning him

Who is gonna Pardon him? SDNY is going to be state charges. The only person who could Pardon Trump from NY charges would be Governor Cuomo. That's not gonna happen. No pardon is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back