Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to go see my eye doctor whose office is in the second biggest gay neighborhood in the city.... they out here wilding right now

I have to admit, it does feel like a brighter day. Not because Joe won, but because Trump lost. And when I think about the people Joe will be surrounded by, I get even more relief. We’ll actually have smart people making decisions again. And you know Obama will be a senior advisor.
The bold is where I am. I could give a shit about Biden but that fuck nigha Trump losing is making the sun brighter

Not gonna lie..........Seeing these niggas do the cupid shuffle in the middle of the streets for Biden got my inner @Race Jones and @Disanthrope (nh) saying to myself look at these buck dancing coons
Shit niggas wild out for sports championships which in the grand scheme of my life means absolutely nothing..... stall them out

The last mass celebrating we gonna be seeing in a while Because Biden definitely putting up a national lockdown

VastForsakenGroundbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Good

If we need another lockdown to get COVID under control then we should be doing that. Trump hasn't even attended a COVID briefing since the summer ended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back