Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Biden is going win an election against an incumbent President by flipping 5 states. Two of them, Georgia and Arizona are deep red states. That's an ass whopping in the political sense man. If you know enough about politics you'd know that's trouble.

You can't keep spinning the record number of votes both ways. You can't say on one hand that it's just because people hate Trump but then not acknowledge that Biden is about to flip 5 states that HRC won.

And stop with the campaign strategy about keeping Biden out of the public eye. It's a fucking pandemic. Nobody was doing campaign rallies except for Trump. This whole idea of Hiding Biden is a right wing talking point.

The bold makes no sense. You're acting like I'm saying two mutually exclusive things but then talking about two points don't oppose. Again, people hated Hillary and thought Trump might be a populist change. Now, people don't particularly like Joe but hate Trump. So, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make by comparing the two elections this way. The dynamics are completely different.

And they were protecting Biden during the primaries before the pandemic. And he didn't have to do rallies like Trump. It's 2020 man. He's got a million ways he could have addressed the public without exposing people to pandemic risks. Just because the right picked up on something doesn't mean they are wrong when they call it out. Biden was on the trail cursing out constituents and looking half drunk at times. They reduced his exposure to the public. Everybody acknowledged that. I'm not sure why you're trying to act like it's some made up shit from the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back