Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why havent they worked to destroy it? lmao
Essentially need a good majority of one side and a piece of the other to do it democrats as a party can't do that, house and senate gotta be cool with it, they haven't run the senate in a while can't do it with just the house either

Essentially need a good majority of one side and a piece of the other to do it democrats as a party can't do that, house and senate gotta be cool with it, they haven't run the senate in a while can't do it with just the house either

It's one of those things that absolutely requires you to reach across the isle. Insert Joe Biden.

This country needs to destroy this 2 party foolishness and if the people stand up and demand the EC to be taken away then we could see a lot of big changes. Dems and Reps are too comfortable the country needs a shake up.
Shit, a lot of the Mid-West and down South would have to go for that and you know that's not happening

Feel like states are waiting to call it so the protest/counterprotest/rioters/looter/clubbers can have all weekend to wild out

Feel like states are waiting to call it so the protest/counterprotest/rioters/looter/clubbers can have all weekend to wild out
Lol not gonna lie feels like a bunch of niggas been waiting to wild out/loot all week, it’s been ppl just loitering downtown u can tell they just waiting for a reason to loot again

Last edited:
Thats interesting. Who would step in his place?

Perhaps, whoever Putin selects. Maybe a puppet and Putin will still make all the final decisions. I don't know, there are a lot of things we can say about Putin but he's a very strong leader. Wonder if things will crumble or will they find a suitable replacement. Its going to be almost impossible to replace Putin. Going to take a long time for someone new to fill that void and reputation.

The funny thing with this stop the count shit:

If you stop counting for one state, you have to stop counting for ALL of them. Meaning Joe would win NV and AR, and thus win the Presidency.

If you keep the count going, more than likely, Joe wins PA, NV, and GA....once again, giving Joe the Oval Office.

This is called a "trap" in Connect Four, and basically "checkmate" in checkers. Duke is fucked EITHER way.

Last edited:
Niggas really voted with pens and paper?!?!

:yikes1:

Eeey. that's how I did that shit. When you live by the projects there's no line and like 20 poll workers to each voter. I slid in and out in 5 minutes on election day. And I got to keep the pen with the retractable rubber nub for signing your name on the tablet.

It's the little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back