Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the point now. Yeah, he was media gold because everybody was tuning in to see exactly what Trump was doing next. Hell I know I was one of those people. I’d never followed politics so much before. Shit really was like a real life reality show with drama, intrigue, and a wild ass main character. I’ll be following just as closely going forward too though now that I understand it so much better now.

Trump was the first time a lot of people in my generation really got put on to how a lot of government works.

People started to understand what a Presidential cabinet looks like

People have been watching Senate confirmation hearings for the first time

People are learning about how the courts work

People learned what a Press Secretary is and how and why elected officials talk to the media

People have learned more about voting the last 4 years then all of their previous life combined

People learned how The Senate and The House works

People learned how Primaries work

Trump being embarrassingly unqualified for his job has actually helped a lot of Americans who otherwise would not know shit about politics get put on game in part because Trump himself doesn't know shit about politics. Whenever Trump was just winging it and going against the norms people who were tuning in always got shown how things were supposed to work whenever the media would explain just how fucked up Trump is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back