Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when he first embarked on this bullshit
there were very key moments when they could have put the screws on him and killed him

Birtherism... they actually gave that shit credence by promoting his word and not outright dispatching him and hammering the fact that it was a racist lie..

The escalator ... he shouldnt have made it to the escalator he built his whole political foundation off of BIrtherism and Xenophobia its roots started in NYC

I can't wait to get back to a time when the POTUS is not on TV every single fucking day.

Be honest for a second, Trump is a muthafuckin piece of work. This niggas has more storylines then a DX vs NWO feud in the Hart of the Attitude Era. I mean every single day is something with this nigga man lololololololol. The last 4 years has just been relentless drama.

I bet if everybody in this thread was honest with themselves you probably could list on 2 hands how many times you had sat and watched Obama on TV during his 8 years. I mean when he announced Osama Bin Laden's death was like a key moment that sticks out but how many other prominent TV moments do you really remember with Obama?

Doesn't it feel like every single weeks there's a new big ass story filled with drama with Trump? This shit was exhausting as fuck.

@TheNightKing This also answers your question about how the media benefited by Trump being President.

Pamela Brown is a sexy ass white woman. She has some thick ass lips for a white chick.

Her Lips and...jawline.

Did you catch that Pamela Brown moment a couple of days ago??

She got caught snapping her fingers at some staffer when she was waiting on some document to be brought to her before she went on camera? The camera caught it. Like my aunts used to do when they demanded the remote for the fifth time.

Her Lips and...jawline.

Did you catch that Pamela Brown moment a couple of days ago??

She got caught snapping her fingers at some staffer when she was waiting on some document to be brought to her before she went on camera? The camera caught it. Like my aunts used to do when they demanded the remote for the fifth time.

When she was pregnant she put on that extra baby weight and she was thick as fuck

I can't wait to get back to a time when the POTUS is not on TV every single fucking day.

Be honest for a second, Trump is a muthafuckin piece of work. This niggas has more storylines then a DX vs NWO feud in the Hart of the Attitude Era. I mean every single day is something with this nigga man lololololololol. The last 4 years has just been relentless drama.

I bet if everybody in this thread was honest with themselves you probably could list on 2 hands how many times you had sat and watched Obama on TV during his 8 years. I mean when he announced Osama Bin Laden's death was like a key moment that sticks out but how many other prominent TV moments do you really remember with Obama?

Doesn't it feel like every single weeks there's a new big ass story filled with drama with Trump? This shit was exhausting as fuck.

@TheNightKing This also answers your question about how the media benefited by Trump being President.
I see the point now. Yeah, he was media gold because everybody was tuning in to see exactly what Trump was doing next. Hell I know I was one of those people. I’d never followed politics so much before. Shit really was like a real life reality show with drama, intrigue, and a wild ass main character. I’ll be following just as closely going forward too though now that I understand it so much better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back