Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not milking anything. It takes a long time to count votes. Especially mail in. Most states take a week to count all of their votes every election. Add to the fact that we are still in a pandemic and it's completely reasonable to expect states who usually take 5-6 days to count votes have to expand that timeline when they receive record numbers of mail in votes.
What's your name dude, I also plan on doing some political pushing one day and if I make it I wanna make sure, especially if I'm in the senate or house, to look across the isle and recognize

Electoral College needs to be dismantled. I got a system for it.

Each state (plus DC and each US territory) gets ONE point for winner take all in votes - thus making them ALL carry equal weight.
In addition, points would be given to the candidate for winning the OVERALL popular vote margin in each state at the end of the election, listed as follows:

0-99,999 votes: one point
100,000-199,999 votes: two points
200,000-299,999 votes: three points
300,000-399,999 votes: four points

And so on. At the end, the candidate with the most points wins, and there should be no doubt after that. Plus, this system would ENSURE that everyone's vote would matter, and that the states matter as well.

Even though its impossible, there needs to be a way of getting rid of the electoral college.

We all know democracy is a lie but the fact that you can possibly get 4 million more votes and lose the presidency slap in the face of even the fake ass democracy were told we have.

4 million people is alot. When its all said and done, Biden might get 4.5 mil more votes and lose the presidency, how can that be allowed?

The shit will never change cause I think itll require 70% of the senate and congress AND 70% of all states to vote to get rid of it.

Republicans will never win another presidency without the EC so we stuck this trash ass system.

Each state (plus DC and each US territory) gets ONE point for winner take all in votes - thus making them ALL carry equal weight.
In addition, points would be given to the candidate for winning the OVERALL popular vote margin in each state at the end of the election, listed as follows:

And so on. At the end, the candidate with the most points wins, and there should be no doubt after that. Plus, this system would ENSURE that everyone's vote would matter, and that the states matter as well.

Nah. Just go with the popular vote as the end all be all. That's the only way where every vote truly matters.

Even though its impossible, there needs to be a way of getting rid of the electoral college.

We all know democracy is a lie but the fact that you can possibly get 4 million more votes and lose the presidency slap in the face of even the fake ass democracy were told we have.

4 million people is alot. When its all said and done, Biden might get 4.5 mil more votes and lose the presidency, how can that be allowed?

The shit will never change cause I think itll require 70% of the senate and congress AND 70% of all states to vote to get rid of it.

Republicans will never win another presidency without the EC so we stuck this trash ass system.

When Democrats win The Senate in January and put a real rider as The Senate Majority Leader like Warren then you will see the Electoral College disappear

Also, im sick and tired of the US being this fake ass federation of states.

Thats my word. Get states rights the fuck out my face.

Every state can have its own corona virus policy. Some states have weed legal, others dont. States all have different rules on how to count ballots. I can open carry a fucking AK in some states but get 10 years for being caught with a .22 in NJ.

Get rid of all this shit already.

Shit was created this way cause mfers was super paranoid on how England treated the colonies 250 years ago but in 2020 the shits retarded.

Like I said, get states rights the fuck out my face and make shit the same across the board like every other country

Joe Biden is going win an election against an incumbent President by flipping 5 states. Two of them, Georgia and Arizona are deep red states. That's an ass whopping in the political sense man. If you know enough about politics you'd know that's trouble.

You can't keep spinning the record number of votes both ways. You can't say on one hand that it's just because people hate Trump but then not acknowledge that Biden is about to flip 5 states that HRC won.

And stop with the campaign strategy about keeping Biden out of the public eye. It's a fucking pandemic. Nobody was doing campaign rallies except for Trump. This whole idea of Hiding Biden is a right wing talking point.

“Political asswhooping”

Or, how about counting the popupar vote as is like every other civilized country in the world.

Fuck all this other confusing shit and fuck the states.

Who ever gets more votes should be president.

whatever it is youre smoking, let me get some because ????????????????????????????????????????????????

She said if she was elected President she would get rid of the Electoral College. Why would you expect her to flip flop on that if she was Senate Majority Leader?

A lot of Democrats in Congress have publicly stated that they are in favor of getting rid of the Electoral College. It's not an unpopular opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back