Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not mental gymnastics when the polls show my analysis is correct.

Trump is a lying fascist but he campaigned on tangibles like getting rid of NAFTA and wanting to pass more stimulus checks. The average voter could easily name more trump policies than Biden policies at the end of the day.

72% of people want government ran healthcare according to Fox News polls. Imagine the results if ANY Democratic nominee openly supported those policies during an economic depression where millions lost their private healthcare.

Even more, both blue and red states voted overwhelmingly to legalize marijuana on Tuesday. I could go on and on.

His district is in Queens ,New York ,he would of gotten his ass kicked in a rural part of Pennsylvania or upstate New York

Trump has the lowest approval rating of any president in modern times, and ya'll are acting like Biden is the Golden Child because he might eek out a win. Come on.

Nobody is calling Biden the Golden Child and he's not going to eek out a win. Biden is going to win this election handedly with record voting numbers.

Also why do you keep bringing up Trump's approval ratings? That's nothing but a poll.

Approval rating don't mean shit in the ballot box. You know what else isn't on the ballot? Racism.

do what ya do Race..lol just know that you can work on your master plan AND cast a vote for someone with similar views as you. Your vision for the future wont immediate burst into fuckin flames the minute you pick a like-minded candidate to support to make things a bit better where possible.

There is a such thing as a short game and a long game. Short term goals... long term goals. we're capable of multitasking

Which reminds me.... @OhMars prolly still waiting for you to respond to that thread he made like a month ago ?

none of these candidates share my views ??

and the ones that do will never run for office. the seat itself is a scam

Nobody is calling Biden the Golden Child and he's not going to eek out a win. Biden is going to win this election handedly with record voting numbers.

Also why do you keep bringing up Trump's approval ratings? That's nothing but a poll.

Approval rating don't mean shit in the ballot box. You know what else isn't on the ballot? Racism.

He's not beating Trump handily. Obama beat McCain and Romney handily. Biden may wind up winning by a pretty good EC margin, but that will literally be because he just barely won some of these states. If what you were saying was true, we wouldn't even be having these discussion because Biden would have already won. Instead, they are basically forced to count every single ballot because the race is that close.

Bruh, be real, you can't honestly be telling me that you believe that this record breaking turnout is for Biden. Again, their literal campaign strategy was to keep Biden out of the public eye for as long as possible. Yes, Biden has record voting numbers in his favor, but that's because Trump is just that bad and people want to get rid of him. To claim otherwise is just being obtuse.

CNN just said again that Republicans are thinking they will get AZ.

Fox News keeps saying Republicans wont win it. Weird.
They are just being super careful because white people heads exploded in 2016 and no one wants to be wrong like that

none of these candidates share my views ??

and the ones that do will never run for office. the seat itself is a scam

lol not even on a local level? And I dont mean sharing your views 100% unquestioned either. Just some commonality there that might be able to accomplish SOMETHING you argee with while in their position

He's not beating Trump handily. Obama beat McCain and Romney handily. Biden may wind up winning by a pretty good EC margin, but that will literally be because he just barely won some of these states. If what you were saying was true, we wouldn't even be having these discussion because Biden would have already won. Instead, they are basically forced to count every single ballot because the race is that close.

Bruh, be real, you can't honestly be telling me that you believe that this record breaking turnout is for Biden. Again, their literal campaign strategy was to keep Biden out of the public eye for as long as possible. Yes, Biden has record voting numbers in his favor, but that's because Trump is just that bad and people want to get rid of him. To claim otherwise is just being obtuse.
This but its the prevailing media narrative as expected

If Pelosi stays as Speaker imagine what Biden's first State of The Union speech is gonna look like?

He's gonna have Nancy Pelosi on one side and Kamala Harris on the other.

Now if it was up to me I would make Hakeem Jeffries The Speaker of The House.

Then you would have Kamala Harris on one side and Hakeem Jeffries on the other side. That shit would be powerful as fuck.

tenor.gif

Joe Biden is going win an election against an incumbent President by flipping 5 states. Two of them, Georgia and Arizona are deep red states. That's an ass whopping in the political sense man. If you know enough about politics you'd know that's trouble.

You can't keep spinning the record number of votes both ways. You can't say on one hand that it's just because people hate Trump but then not acknowledge that Biden is about to flip 5 states that HRC won.

And stop with the campaign strategy about keeping Biden out of the public eye. It's a fucking pandemic. Nobody was doing campaign rallies except for Trump. This whole idea of Hiding Biden is a right wing talking point.

Was watching the PA vote from 1030 to 1230... Biden got 20k votes where Trump 9k... those mail in’s are gonna make a killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back