Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, im sick and tired of the US being this fake ass federation of states.

Thats my word. Get states rights the fuck out my face.

Every state can have its own corona virus policy. Some states have weed legal, others dont. States all have different rules on how to count ballots. I can open carry a fucking AK in some states but get 10 years for being caught with a .22 in NJ.

Get rid of all this shit already.

Shit was created this way cause mfers was super paranoid on how England treated the colonies 250 years ago but in 2020 the shits retarded.

Like I said, get states rights the fuck out my face and make shit the same across the board like every other country
Interesting question is who state will the entire country be modeled after

She said if she was elected President she would get rid of the Electoral College. Why would you expect her to flip flop on that if she was Senate Majority Leader?

A lot of Democrats in Congress have publicly stated that they are in favor of getting rid of the Electoral College. It's not an unpopular opinion.

1st past the post system is worse than the electoral college... A representative system Like Germany and Newzeland is the best option!

She said if she was elected President she would get rid of the Electoral College. Why would you expect her to flip flop on that if she was Senate Majority Leader?

A lot of Democrats in Congress have publicly stated that they are in favor of getting rid of the Electoral College. It's not an unpopular opinion.

why havent they worked to get rid of it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back