Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom KKKotton, Crenshaw and Hawley fit into this category and I was thinking the same thing

Remove Crenshaw. He won't garner enough nationwide interest.

Tom Cotton
Josh Hawley
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Pence
Ron DeSantis
Donald Trump Jr.

Those are the realistic names for Republicans in 2024.

did you check your ballot with the state?

my shit disappeared.
it was there last week.

Unfortunately, to my knowledge Jersey doesnt have Ballottrax(in my county) or any means of tracking your ballot. They said I could call a couple weeks after mailing it and they can check but I didnt get a chance to smh

If they go after Trump when he gets out office I’ll be shocked.

Have you been paying attention? They're already on his ass, Eric Trump is under investigation right now. He just got interviewed and grilled and he pled the 5th. They're already on Don Jr and Kushner. Trump has 9 cases right now with SDNY and the only reason why they aren't moving forward yet is because he's POTUS. He's using the office of The Presidency to protect him.

As soon as he leaves office he's getting charged. That's not debatable. Look at the docket at SDNY. Trump has 9 cases there. It's a wrap.

This isn't something that's gong to start after he leaves office. Those cases have already begun. The only missing piece is Trump. They'll get it in January.

Biden, already seen as a nearly 80 year old uninspiring centrist establishment Democrat, is likely winning by less than a few thousand votes in Georgia and Arizona. Adding on, with a Republican controlled Senate and reduced House majority, his presence alone just gonna fire up the base of white supremacist republicans. But folks don't even wanna engage in structural or historical analysis on anything (or simply choosing one or another).

In 2024, the Dems need their own Trump in a way that won't play nice with the media and actually put up tangible policy (Medicare 4 All) whether they like it or not. If not, I won't be surprised if more competent white supremacists like Tucker Carlson win since he already planting seeds about himself running.

Democrats are going to win the Senate in January. They'll have The House, Senate, and White House come January.

I don't get it

If Arizona is still in play why has it already been called?

Projections. Both parties have strategist and associated on the ground in every state. They know what the voter turnout looks like. They know how to project the amount of votes they are gonna get.

Joe Biden is going to win Arizona. The math is not there for Trump to win. These conclusions are easy to come to after you've put in months of research and hard work leading up to election day. It's the same reason why we know Biden is gonna win California and Trump is gonna win Alaska. The people on the ground there know what the turnout is going to be and they know how to project.

ever the optimist.. lol i aint mad at ya bro

It's not optimism it's a fact. As it stands right now Republicans will have a 52-48 advantage.

Georgia is going to have two runoffs in January. Warnock and Ossoff are going to win which will put The Senate at 50-50.

Once The Senate is at 50-50 the tie breaker on all votes goes to The Vice President

And who will be the Vice President in January????

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back