Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
17049E28-2684-4C8E-B3F1-F79B370F2906.jpeg
This the Shit I been seeing on Twitter for the last hour or 2. I really hope Biden/ Harris is everything y’all want. Because y’all putting so much faith in them.

I’m say it again you niggas in trouble either way.

Last edited:
View attachment 394083
This the Shit I been seeing on Twitter for the last hour or 2. I really hope Biden/ Harris is everything y’all want. Because y’all putting so much faith in them.

I’m say it again you niggas in trouble either way.

Hispanics and White Women made Trump competitive in Arizona and Nevada but these Democrat pundits are slandering the second highest anti trump voting group

CNN be od'ing on breaking election news to only report that ain't nothing changed
That’s CNN in general. Each and every time they come back from a commercial break that play that breaking news shit.

A couple years ago I hadn’t watched CNN for a while and when I finally did they got me every time. I just knew some shit was popping off.

So we really are reliant on Biden winning PA. Still a chance that happens but its gonna be super close. Trump is up 130k votes there with only 9% left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back