Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
The avi says it all but if Biden wins. I want to see what he does with his presidency. It's his chance to be outside of Obama's shadow and run shit as much as possible as he sees fit. He will be the top dog so good or bad the praise or blame will be on him.

I will give credit when it is due and I will talk shit when it is valid to do so.

Once the race is called my stance is
giphy.gif

lmao again, the GOP get ahead because they dont play by the rules or try to appeal to the democratic voter base

dems should be just as fiery, indignant and strong but hey “when they go low, we go high” :foh3:

100% true.

The crazy thing with Biden is I honestly don't know if he's so senile he actually believes the Reps are his friends or if he's like Pelosi and Schumer and are just playing the game.

In the end, they're all corporatists, so they all want the same thing - to please their donors.

Fuck ass Arizona man.

They saying the remaining votes are mostly republican.

So we stuck having to hope PA or Georgia comes through

I don’t know why Democrats were pushing mail in voting especially when trump was doing shady shit with the post office earlier. If the protests didn’t spread the virus, voting wouldn’t either.

I'm glad it turned out this way tho lol. Biden voters saw their lives flash before their eyes while MAGAworld felt a cocaine high.

Then, the turn happens.

And they've been agonizingly dying by a thousand cuts ever since. That's why I'm glad they didn't call it last night. These crackers and coons don't deserve a quick death. Let them suffer with uncertain depression and false hope and desperate conspiracies for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back