Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
cacs ready to storm the building n shoot up the club.

Trump is to blame for this. He doesn't even care. Trump prolly hopes they kill couple poll workers

lmao again, the GOP get ahead because they dont play by the rules or try to appeal to the democratic voter base

dems should be just as fiery, indignant and strong but hey “when they go low, we go high” :foh3:

I told y’all earlier one of those Biden states need to hurry up and call it

cuz these MAGA idiots bout to get into some bullshit

I can see a smarter, more politically savvy Republican candidate in 2024 that mimics Trump’s rhetoric winning now that they know Trump 2016 wasn’t an anomaly. Imagine somebody from the middle class south or mid-west and the support they’d get if Trump, a NY billionaire got it.

Biden, already seen as a nearly 80 year old uninspiring centrist establishment Democrat, is likely winning by less than a few thousand votes in Georgia and Arizona. Adding on, with a Republican controlled Senate and reduced House majority, his presence alone just gonna fire up the base of white supremacist republicans. But folks don't even wanna engage in structural or historical analysis on anything (or simply choosing one or another).

In 2024, the Dems need their own Trump in a way that won't play nice with the media and actually put up tangible policy (Medicare 4 All) whether they like it or not. If not, I won't be surprised if more competent white supremacists like Tucker Carlson win since he already planting seeds about himself running.

You voted for Lindsay Graham.....

Damn the disrespect.........

2sP.gif

I can see a smarter, more politically savvy Republican candidate in 2024 that mimics Trump’s rhetoric winning now that they know Trump 2016 wasn’t an anomaly. Imagine somebody from the middle class south or mid-west and the support they’d get if Trump, a NY billionaire got it.

I don't know his financial background but that dude from Arkansas Tom Cotton is the guy who you're describing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back