Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you gonna keep repeating that Trump is winning at least provide some context. Continuing to say it without support it feels like a troll job.
I gotchu.

The remaining votes in Maricopa county (AZ) were request by more republicans than democrats. Trump has been winning 60% of the new ballots in AZ since they started counting again. If he keeps that up, he wins AZ.

He's also up 130k on PA. Biden been killing it but that's been in Philly and Allegheny (Pittsburgh), problem is, those hick motherfuckers still voting for Trump en masse. I think last time I checked there was like 300-400k votes left in PA. Biden gotten win like 70% of those. Even with Philly and Pittsburgh, that don't seem realistic.

GA gonna be slim but it's still likely to go Trump.

At that point, he wins.

Georgia a sticking point, the one race with Raphael will see I'm assuming a Republican dropping out which means their supporters will get behind the other one

Won't matter. There's too much momentum and now there's a national spotlight on Georgia.

The whole country will know that Democrats winning both seats in January will make or break this next term. They'll win.

I gotchu.

The remaining votes in Maricopa county (AZ) were request by more republicans than democrats. Trump has been winning 60% of the new ballots in AZ since they started counting again. If he keeps that up, he wins AZ.

He's also up 130k on PA. Biden been killing it but that's been in Philly and Allegheny (Pittsburgh), problem is, those hick motherfuckers still voting for Trump en masse. I think last time I checked there was like 300-400k votes left in PA. Biden gotten win like 70% of those. Even with Philly and Pittsburgh, that don't seem realistic.

At that point, he wins.

Preciate that

McConnell still gonna be the most powerful man in America. Ghoul finally got trump outta his hair and gets to obstruct everything Biden will pass. 2022 gonna be a bloodbath.

None of this will matter after The Democrats take back The Senate in January. None of it.

You got add TucKKKer Carlson and possibly Sean Hannity to that list...

Nope. They won't have enough support from the moderate republicans like guys like Cotton, Hawley, and Cruz will. republicans are gonna need more than a Trump clone. They need somebody who can balance Trump's ilk with a traditional Republican brand. Tucker and Hannity can't do that.

I gotchu.

At that point, he wins.

No disrespect but your math is wrong on all three of those states bud

I cant talk about what biden can or cant accomplish till dude actually wins.

AZ throwing a wrench in the shit, and I dont trust GA.

Really need PA to come through.

All this talk about what Biden might or might not do and the momentum is shifting hard towards Trump.

Biden still has a good chance, but his chances are much slimmer than they were last night

I cant talk about what biden can or cant accomplish till dude actually wins.

AZ throwing a wrench in the shit, and I dont trust GA.

Really need PA to come through.

All this talk about what Biden might or might not do and the momentum is shifting hard towards Trump.

Biden still has a good chance, but his chances are much slimmer than they were last night

Relax.

Trust the numbers.

What you and other people are seeing is exactly what was projected to happen. The outcome is what matters. Biden will still win by the expected amount of votes. You're looking at the cake before it's finished baking and you're worried about the texture. Put that bitch back in the oven and stop running through the house.

Projections. Both parties have strategist and associated on the ground in every state. They know what the voter turnout looks like. They know how to project the amount of votes they are gonna get.

Joe Biden is going to win Arizona. The math is not there for Trump to win. These conclusions are easy to come to after you've put in months of research and hard work leading up to election day. It's the same reason why we know Biden is gonna win California and Trump is gonna win Alaska. The people on the ground there know what the turnout is going to be and they know how to project.

Why aren't you into politics? Your passion is obviously there and you seem knowledgeable on specific topics most aren't privy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back