Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this is gonna be funny as fuck

giphy.gif

That shit is so dumb to me. I can list a plethora of reasons but voting based on your fate is so far fetched to me

Why do other people even give a fuck if somebody else gets an abortion? Like why does a man who lives in Idaho give a fuck about a girl in Georgia gettin an abortion? It’s none of his fucking business. It has no effect on his life whatsoever. Who fucking cares.

People die every single day from so much different shit in this country yet abortion is the one thing people get hung up on. That shit is fucking stupid.

Day one he's ready to put in work for illegals but not black Americans. Illegals who drain all the resources!

Lmao at niggas dancing over this. Imagine waiting in line, fighting, cursing and shaming other black people over this

Day one he's giving yall his ass to kiss

:smh:

lol My nigga you sound like Trump. The Dreamers aren't illegals and aren't drains on the system. Most of them have lived their whole lives as Americans and productive. Solving their problem or that of other illegals who've made a place here is easy. That's something that can be done within the first couple days. Help Black people isn't that easy. If he came out the gate talking about he was going to pass something to fix things for Black America, you could probably bet that it wouldn't be worth shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back