Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purposely stay clear of black stories from certain eras because I think Hollywood has ulterior motives in depicting us that way. But books I can do, prob do need to read that one.
I see...and I get it. However, that's the one movie from that time in our history that I'd recommend. Now, if the subject matter is just too uncomfortable for you then I'd agree that you just skip it. The book is heavier than the movie.

Day one he's ready to put in work for illegals but not black Americans. Illegals who drain all the resources!

Lmao at niggas dancing over this. Imagine waiting in line, fighting, cursing and shaming other black people over this

Day one he's giving yall his ass to kiss

:smh:

Watching Biden go in during his final rally and its probably the most passionate speech i ever seen dude give. Angry as shit while talking about rich peoples taxes and health care...."I'm sick of the wealthy guys gaming the system!!!"

Watching Biden go in during his final rally and its probably the most passionate speech i ever seen dude give. Angry as shit while talking about rich peoples taxes and health care...."I'm sick of the wealthy guys gaming the system!!!"

"Leave it all out on the field."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back