Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when niggas say go and vote the first retort we hear is what will Democrats do for us. Meanwhile trump has no plans at all. Niggas are more than comfortable being wrong and dub following Trump than admitting that they have been duped into using Republican talking points about Democrats.
At this point I don't even say anything. A dumb nigga will be like Dems don't do shit but know damn well Rep really don't do shit. Then in the same breath the day after these elections these laws are horrible why didn't anyone do anything about it.

Then you have the goofy niggas who want the country to burn.....ummm dumb nigga you're in the country so yo shit will burn too

Then it's the capitalism is horrible niggas BUT if you don't make your own clothes, grow your own food and live off the land then yo dumbass is apart of capitalism and use it errrrrrday

Shit is comical bruh I just sit back and laugh

At this point I don't even say anything. A dumb nigga will be like Dems don't do shit but know damn well Rep really don't do shit. Then in the same breath the day after these elections these laws are horrible why didn't anyone do anything about it.

Then you have the goofy niggas who want the country to burn.....ummm dumb nigga you're in the country so yo shit will burn too

Then it's the capitalism is horrible niggas BUT if you don't make your own clothes, grow your own food and live off the land then yo dumbass is apart of capitalism and use it errrrrrday

Shit is comical bruh I just sit back and laugh
Big facts

Ok fine

Biden Is absolutely a white supremacist, as evident by his 94 crime bill back then and his flippant anti black comments of late, not to mention the Robert Byrd affiliation you keep ignoring

Nothing about this man or his campaign should draw praise and admiration from you

The conditioning is too real

Rubato and other dem voters have said there's no pride in this election, on the other hand you and that @Fightbackmode2005 weirdo are proactively cheerleading the lesser of 2 evils. Its cringe af

AptImpeccableEidolonhelvum-small.gif

Force?

That’s false internet bravado lol they cappin

Soon as they get home it’s “get the hell outta my face Walt”
OMG...I hate the word "cappin/cap"!! lol

I can only go by what was stated in the tweet. I'own know nothin' about all that other foolery. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back