Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems bare minimum to me

Nothing exclusive for black people so i don't get your point

What did he say that would make a black man cheerlead like this?

He's not worthy of your PRAISE just cuz you vote for him. Gotdamn smh. Your standards are mad low

Don’t go the the hole of what global warning have to do with black oriole route on this one lol

On a scale of 1-10 he's closer to a WS than not, 6 or 7

I posted a pic of him all cozy with the KKK leader Robert Byrd, maybe you missed it huh...

There is no scale on white supremacy. You either are a white supremacist or you're not.

So is Joe Biden a white supremacist or is Joe Biden not a white supremacist?

There is no scale on white supremacy. You either are a white supremacist or you're not.

So is Joe Biden a white supremacist or is Joe Biden not a white supremacist?
Ok fine

Biden Is absolutely a white supremacist, as evident by his 94 crime bill back then and his flippant anti black comments of late, not to mention the Robert Byrd affiliation you keep ignoring

Nothing about this man or his campaign should draw praise and admiration from you

The conditioning is too real

Rubato and other dem voters have said there's no pride in this election, on the other hand you and that @Fightbackmode2005 weirdo are proactively cheerleading the lesser of 2 evils. Its cringe af

This is what he's always been afraid of. He knew being a sitting president protected him from indictment.

Nah bitch, Ms. Tish James/SDNY waiting in the cut like...
1604355447484.png

Ok fine

Biden Is absolutely a white supremacist, as evident by his 94 crime bill back then and his flippant anti black comments of late, not to mention the Robert Byrd affiliation you keep ignoring

Nothing about this man or his campaign should draw praise and admiration from you

The conditioning is too real

Rubato and other dem voters have said there's no pride in this election, on the other hand you and that @Fightbackmode2005 weirdo are proactively cheerleading the lesser of 2 evils. Its cringe af

And you see folks........

This is how in the end, having those extreme right wing talking points and trying to apply them to Democrats on some both sides shit will always backfire.

Joe Biden is not a white supremacist. A white supremacist will tell you that Joe Biden is not a white supremacist.

You're incapable of thinking and responding without using extremes. It shows and you have reached a point where you look crazy. You look like a conspiracy theorist trying to say that the 94 Crime Bill makes Joe Biden a white supremacist. I guess all of the black people in congress who voted for it, all of the other congress people who voted for it, and all of the black citizens in America who supported it are white supremacist too right?

See, the problem is you think that me saying Joe Biden isn't a white supremacist is me saying that Joe Biden is God. That's not what I'm saying. I'm trying to show you that when you are dealing with white supremacy, which we are currently doing with Donald Trump, you cannot paint their opposition as the same.

It's simple.

Donald Trump is a White Supremacist. Joe Biden is his opposition. Joe Biden is not a White Supremacist.

Look at all this white supremacy. Nothing tangible in her for black people. I guess we're getting tricked again.

im honestly curious what a nationwide nationwide mask mandate would look like. How can that even be enforced? What happens to states that say it's a states right to choose whether or not to implement the mandate?

What happens when a person from a non mask mandated state goes to a mask mandated state?

im honestly curious what a nationwide nationwide mask mandate would look like. How can that even be enforced? What happens to states that say it's a states right to choose whether or not to implement the mandate?

What happens when a person from a non mask mandated state goes to a mask mandated state?

Step one would be to declare the pandemic a National Emergency. Then step two would be to implement the Defense Production Act. Doing those two things would make it extremely hard for States to oppose a National Mask mandate as doing so would shut them out from federal funds. Any Gov that does that is hanging their people out to dry to own the libs and without Trump in office, none of them shrimp dicks are brave enough to do that.

Lol l

He may not be a"white supremacist" but he is racist

Is he racist or has he said some stupid shit? Plenty of white people have shown that they do not have the ability to adequately discuss race in America but they aren't racist.

If you believe that Joe Biden is racist then you have to also believe that he is living two lives and the one we don't see which is the racist one he's trying extra hard to suppress. That would be a helluva theory.

Step one would be to declare the pandemic a National Emergency. Then step two would be to implement the Defense Production Act. Doing those two things would make it extremely hard for States to oppose a National Mask mandate as doing so would shut them out from federal funds. Any Gov that does that is hanging their people out to dry to own the libs and without Trump in office, none of them shrimp dicks are brave enough to do that.

I mean.... they hung their people out to dry to spite Obama and Obamacare/ACA... I wouldnt put it past them lol

I mean.... they hung their people out to dry to spite Obama and Obamacare/ACA... I wouldnt put it past them lol

That was when Republicans had control over Congress. If Democrats take The Senate and have the trifecta of White House, Senate, and The House, it's going to be very, very hard for Republican ran States to simply oppose.

That was when Republicans had control over Congress. If Democrats take The Senate and have the trifecta of White House, Senate, and The House, it's going to be very, very hard for Republican ran States to simply oppose.

I thought some republican ran states refused federal money to expand medicaid or something like that to spite the Obama and the ACA at the expense of their constituents that could have benefited from that.

I'm not 100% on that tho

Is he racist or has he said some stupid shit? Plenty of white people have shown that they do not have the ability to adequately discuss race in America but they aren't racist.

If you believe that Joe Biden is racist then you have to also believe that he is living two lives and the one we don't see which is the racist one he's trying extra hard to suppress. That would be a helluva theory.
I like reading your posts and I dig your passion.

Your optimism is enviable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back