Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
oNe SiDe

That's news to Kkk leader Robert Byrd

View attachment 392521
View attachment 392523

Trying to both sides Dems and Repubs is like saying getting attacked by a pit bull and getting attacked by a bear is equally bad. Democrats are pitbulls and republicans are bears. If your response every time someone brings up a bear attack is to say that pitbulls are dangerous too then you look stupid.

Pitbulls are domesticated animals. bears are wild animals. Keep telling us that getting attacked by them are the same though.

What’s your goal for a second term

Y’all heard about LeBron s ratings

And when niggas say go and vote the first retort we hear is what will Democrats do for us. Meanwhile trump has no plans at all. Niggas are more than comfortable being wrong and dub following Trump than admitting that they have been duped into using Republican talking points about Democrats.

All that white rage. This is what "white supremacy" looks like.

For those in the cheap seats...there's no such thing as white supremacy. These Neanderthal, cave dwelling low lives just so happened to pull off the greatest lie/mind-fuck the world has ever seen and most people fell for it...including them.
Agreed to an extent

Most whites are mediocre at fucking best

However, they still have privileges based on numbers and the power that comes with being the majority. That, in fact is white supremacy

Agreed to an extent

Most whites are mediocre at fucking best

However, they still have privileges based on numbers and the power that comes with being the majority. That is in fact white supremacy

The larger point is "white supremacy" in and of itself is a lie. The privelege white people have is based on that lie.

ETA: Mediocre is quite the compliment, you're far too kind.

Pipe dream. He aint doing shit

If Democrats take The Senate Biden won't have to make the decision. They can do it without him. They don't need his permission. Also if Biden wants to fire Barr he can do so at any point.

There's a whole Presidential transition that has to happen if Biden wins too. Don't forget that.

Look at all this white supremacy. Nothing tangible in her for black people. I guess we're getting tricked again.

Seems bare minimum to me

Nothing exclusive for black people so i don't get your point

What did he say that would make a black man cheerlead like this?

He's not worthy of your PRAISE just cuz you vote for him. Gotdamn smh. Your standards are mad low

If Democrats take The Senate Biden won't have to make the decision. They can do it without him. They don't need his permission. Also if Biden wants to fire Barr he can do so at any point.

There's a whole Presidential transition that has to happen if Biden wins too. Don't forget that.
The majority of the party is establisment dems who are more prone to shake hands with republicans than lean into the future love to be wrong but .. idont think you will see a robust meaningful prosecution....for the "good of the country "

Seems bare minimum to me

Nothing exclusive for black people so i don't get your point

What did he say that would make a black man cheerlead like this?

He's not worthy of your PRAISE just cuz you vote for him. Gotdamn smh. Your standards are mad low

According to you Joe Biden is a white supremacist right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back