Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troublesome... if they raised record amounts of bread you would think they would spend the dough in key demographics especially battleground states smh. This is the democrats race to lose.. and as per usual... if they do... they wont blame it on their incompetence or them not listening to their fuckin BASE... theyll blame it on "low black turnout"... fuck outa here.

sidenote... reading that article I came across this tweet.

Im curious how the no vote/withold the vote crew feels about this

Lol almost over for niggas

Interesting...

So if a 16 year old gets preggo. She must have the child. OK.

if a low income (poor) single mother, who already has 6 kids. Now, is preggo w the 7th. And already can barely afford the 6 she already has (food stamps/govt assistance). She must have the 7th child. OK.

A prostitute gets preggo by some random john. She also must have the child. OK.

uh....?

If a person makes a mistake, they have to deal with the consequences? A chick with no money and 6 kids should probably chill on the reckless fucking. When she gets pregnant isn't the time to "make a choice."

Abortion is a medical procedure. People aren't entitled to it just because they don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions.

It ain't some shit I care enough to take a strong stance against, but I get so tired of people getting indignant cause some don't believe women are entitled to a do-over button when they make a mistake.

Tucker Carlson realized the “bombshell” info he got on Hunter Biden wasn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

This whole situation has made him look petty, amateurish and lame.

Crazy part is, no one has said what the crime or scandal actually is. Jus there is "incriminating" stuff on hunters laptop and and it relates to china.

I watched part of the interview tucker did the alleged "whistleblower" (guy who knows where the bodies are buried). Dude gave zero details or actual evidence.

Even stupider, they claim Rudy found the laptop. Rudy is the fucking president's personal lawyer. Yet he doesn't take it to the fbi or even homeland security. He takes it to the ny post. The level of stupidity is crazy, its like watching a real life 3 stooges episode

The United States set a new all-time high for coronavirus cases confirmed in a single 24-hour period on Friday, reporting just over 100,000 new infections to surpass the record total of 91,000 posted a day earlier, according to a Reuters tally.

The daily caseload of 100,233 is also a world record for the global pandemic, surpassing the 97,894 cases reported by India on a single day in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back